DX » Community » Reviews » 10-in-1 Outdoors Survival Mini Kit (Whistle + Compass + Magnifier + LED Flashlight + more)
Customer’s impression:
good Fantastic Excelente produto Отличная штуковина
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamosx on 08/02/2015

very nice and practik i use very well good quality and price

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

This little gadget has lot of things that you can use on outdoors. Not all of them are the very best but with this size and price you can not get better. Lot of small tools to use in case you need. If you are going outdoors once in a while this little gadget will be very helpful for you. It is to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8956784 on 05/06/2015

Seller honest, trustworthy and caring . Goods as advertised . Sure good deal.

Impression:Excelente produto;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 01/20/2015

Отличная штуковина для выживания самое то . Сочетает в себе множество функций так нужных в пути походе и в целом при выживании в любых сложных местах.

Отличная штуковина

Impression:Отличная штуковина;

0 0 0

• posted bydk420 on 11/29/2014

Compass, Led Light, all the gauges are good, but the fire thing is not working & another problem is that there is no proper housing on the device to place the pin safely, but pin can be adjustable on the flippers on the device

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjmrsantos on 08/25/2014

excellent, good quality and function perfect

0 0 0

• posted byCLEBERJM on 08/20/2014

RECOMENDO PRA QUEM GOSTA DE ATIVIDADE AO AR LIVRE. É UM VERDADEIRO KIT DE SOBREVIVÊNCIA, COM FERRAMENTAS MUITO UTEIS.

Impression:Excelente produto;

0 0 0

• posted byPugZ78 on 02/21/2014

I think it's a very cool item. It's smaller and lighter then I thougt.. which is a good thing, because you don't want to take heavy or big stuff with you when you go walking/hiking. The instrument all seem to work good. The wistle does not really work very well.. Also the stick to make fire seems... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoyfik on 01/11/2014

The list of pros is long. first of all, all things works. The kit doesn't look cheap but is still very light so good for walking. The way to read the compass is excellent, easy for reading. The flint is a bit hard to use, but not impossible. Whistle not very powerful but still working. La liste a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleoplasenzotti on 10/01/2013

This is a really usefull mini kit, it really has 10 functions included in a three inches device... termometer, hygrometer, whistle, magnifier, mirror, lantern, spirit level, compass, flint to light fires, ruler... It's incredible. While camping un the forest, I allways carry it in my backpack. it... Read more

Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit

0 0 1

DX Everywhere