DX » Community » Reviews » 10-in-1 Outdoors Survival Mini Kit (Whistle + Compass + Magnifier + LED Flashlight + more)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPugZ78 on 02/21/2014

I think it's a very cool item. It's smaller and lighter then I thougt.. which is a good thing, because you don't want to take heavy or big stuff with you when you go walking/hiking. The instrument all seem to work good. The wistle does not really work very well.. Also the stick to make fire seems a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoyfik on 01/11/2014

The list of pros is long. first of all, all things works. The kit doesn't look cheap but is still very light so good for walking. The way to read the compass is excellent, easy for reading. The flint is a bit hard to use, but not impossible. Whistle not very powerful but still working. La liste d'avantage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleoplasenzotti on 10/01/2013

This is a really usefull mini kit, it really has 10 functions included in a three inches device... termometer, hygrometer, whistle, magnifier, mirror, lantern, spirit level, compass, flint to light fires, ruler... It's incredible. While camping un the forest, I allways carry it in my backpack. Sincerely ... Read more

Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit Outdoors survival mini kit

0 0 0

• posted bypharmacias on 09/06/2013

Fácil de usar, muito útil em todas as atividades de campo e montanhismo. Com bússola fiável que tem boa visibilidade no interior e na base. Muito leve, pequeno e muito prático. O termômetro é muito lento na atualização das temperaturas. Ao ler a umidade também é lento. Para atividades outdoor, muito ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byprescura on 09/02/2013

amazing how many functions have been built in. The design is very good. The material is fairly solid. Everything works and in a real life situation it could be a great life saver the finishing is not as good, accuracy is not 100% but hey, for this amazing price everybody can have an amazing instrument ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byjeroendekort on 07/23/2013

Nice, rigid quality. Works very well and is very compact, so easy to carry around when camping. The manual is very clear and easy to understand. None. It is more compact and nicer quality than expected. Although shipping took a bit longer then I expected, the item arrived nicely packaged and in good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasfinix on 05/31/2013

It very useful for a small object. Nothing so far.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrecepm71 on 03/29/2013

Great prodact, light, functional, easy to use, cheap and useful. Do the job as described. Light weight and smal. You can put it your pocket or your backpack side pocket. The thermometer most of time need more time to sense the environment temperature. Need to opened position to sense the temp and humudity.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeankeat on 12/12/2012

I bought 3 units and all of the thermometers show a consistent temperature. Same with the hygrometer which reading are consistent. All the rest of the gadgets - LED light, reflector, spirit level, compass, whistle, flint, 3X magnifier and ruler - work too. There is a little pin that lets you push out ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvlado2k8 on 11/06/2012

10 tools in one package. Reasonable quality. It's cheap and weights almost nothing. All works as it should but quality is not that high. Great backup tool in emergancy. Can be used only as a backup for real tools. Not really a primary tool. Magnet in compass fixed poorly so you have to count with it.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections