DX » Community » Reviews » AC/DC LCD Voltage Tester Screw Driver with Break Line Fault Detection Function (12V~250V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiodozener on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:to detect small voltages from 12 volts with extreme sensitivity, ideal for checking the energizamento accidental parts and structures metálicas.Também is possible to verify the continuity of the circuits that led upward. Cons:It is not possible to know exactly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviktor1081 on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Received in the mail today. Externally done well. Cons:But it is not working. Watched the video and photos in the review of the product. In my tester, neon light on the availability phase is off. Do not, under any circumstances. What could it be? Does the device... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysparsons on 08/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Nice LCD display. Can test AC and DC power. Nice to hold. Well built. Cons:Only chinese written on silver buttons. But I'm sure it only indicates the same thing as it does in the english instructions. I wouldn't use this as a screwdriver unless I did not ha... Read more

Not the Doctor's screwdriver
    1 0
  • posted byevilredhot on 05/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ This tester measures voltage with only one touch - very easy + You can easily see values in the dark + High measurement range (from 12V up to 250V) + Tests both AC and DC powers Cons:- As it has only Chinese letters as button's description it is very difficu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byammama on 04/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works as it should: - it shows live/not live wires and the approximate voltage - It shows line breaks - It shows if current passes through a wire or if an appliance is connected to the mains by induction (just bringing it in the vicinity of the powered item... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmerCom on 03/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good building Very easy & convenient for using Very big detecting range Detects DC Can be used to check continuity of conductors Can be carried on belt Cons:Buttons names written in Chineze LCD Display shows not so convinient scala looks like 123655110220 ^ ^... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections