DX » Community » Reviews » Wifi Link USB Dongle for Wireless Internet Play with Wii NDS PSP PS3
  • 5 star 8 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 63% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byggcardoso on 12/25/2012

- It acts as an additional wireless board; - Easy to install, I use Ubuntu Precise Pangolin and it doesnt need to install any package or app. Jus plug and play. - Worked with my PSP, a Qbex netbook and an old HP notebook (wich doesnt have wireless board); - A little too big. Bigger than an usual data drive. - The plastic seens to be of bad quality, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaximusKim on 11/05/2010

- Connects to xLink Kai Network - Works for adhoc networks of PSP - Acess Point function to spread your internet signal. - Easy to use if you wanna only connect on internet - Good signal, through 2 wall in 10m. - VERY ANNOYING configurate the xlink kai, you have to try many times and read a lot of tutorials. - Easy to broke. - Get hot. Is good, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybincabral on 10/03/2010

- Works fine with the DS. - Quick response. - The product works on both PC and Notebook. - Transmission speed really fast. - I could not run in Windows 7. Only after I could emulate Windows XP via VMware. - Installing a bit difficult. - The product is extremely hot. - Use the product on the DS and has given no problem. - Very well packaged. - The delivery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysallysings on 02/13/2010

-very easy to setup once you've found the drivers and downloaded them. -works with both my pc and nds. -speeds are decent (net speed is about 70k/sec and local network speed is about 1mb/sec) -range is amazing for something without an antenna. -cheap. anything comparable is costs 3 times as much and up. -does not work at all without the drivers. -guaranteed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrateslin on 01/26/2010

Flawlessly connect PSP, Ipod Touch, NDS, WinMo PPC phones/PDAs, ect. to the internet using your host internet connection. Also doubles as a wireless dongle to connect to other wireless networks. My PSPs (phat, slim and PSPgo), xv6700 PPC, Ipod Touch 2G, and NDS (both phat and slim) are all able to connect, and maintain a descent connection (drops out ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGamerGuy007 on 11/07/2009

Great cheap little product! -Works of 4 differnt signle levels -Allows WEP Security -Compatible with bridge addapter (Ex. realteck network addapter) -Easy set-up and can stay pluged in back of your PC It will crash every 5 hours IF you have WEP enabled It's a great solution for my wireless router need and it's great with my laptop! Using it right now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAHBruno on 10/21/2009

- Worked pretty well with my PSP. This took PSP gaming to a whole new level. - Very easy to use on Windows XP and Linux. - I use it to connect to wireless networks with a very good signal strength. - The manual that comes with it is very, very usefull! - Cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap! In my country it costs four times more. - It's very small and looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimishier on 07/07/2009

- works fine with the ds and dsi - easy to install on xp - you can use a wep password - compatible with almost every other wifi device - can also be used to connect your computer to a wireless network - I could only use it when my computer was connected to the Internet with a cable - it is vista compatible but you will need to download other drivers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskkaz on 06/10/2009

- only got it to work with my XP machine -It takes time to configure and understand but when you do its awesome.... -connection is stable -it came well packaged -it does what it meant to do -Works with the PSP and NDS -i wish i had instructions with it -very annoying and time consuming to configure -i could not figure how to configure this under linux ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfroyd on 05/28/2009

-It works just fine on windows, had my Wii, and my DS connected to the internet and it has good speed. -It works for any wireless device, such as notebooks, palm-tops et cetera. -It doesn't run on my linux (Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex) as there are no decent ZyDas linux drivers available with ap mode. And I tried hard, compiled loads of different drivers,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections