DX » Community » Reviews » Wifi Link USB Dongle for Wireless Internet Play with Wii NDS PSP PS3
  • 5 star 8 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 63% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byggcardoso on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It acts as an additional wireless board; - Easy to install, I use Ubuntu Precise Pangolin and it doesnt need to install any package or app. Jus plug and play. - Worked with my PSP, a Qbex netbook and an old HP notebook (wich doesnt have wireless board); Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaximusKim on 11/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Connects to xLink Kai Network - Works for adhoc networks of PSP - Acess Point function to spread your internet signal. - Easy to use if you wanna only connect on internet - Good signal, through 2 wall in 10m. Cons:- VERY ANNOYING configurate the xlink kai, you have to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybincabral on 10/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works fine with the DS. - Quick response. - The product works on both PC and Notebook. - Transmission speed really fast. Cons:- I could not run in Windows 7. Only after I could emulate Windows XP via VMware. - Installing a bit difficult. - The product is ext... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysallysings on 02/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-very easy to setup once you've found the drivers and downloaded them. -works with both my pc and nds. -speeds are decent (net speed is about 70k/sec and local network speed is about 1mb/sec) -range is amazing for something without an antenna. -cheap. anything comparabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrateslin on 01/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Flawlessly connect PSP, Ipod Touch, NDS, WinMo PPC phones/PDAs, ect. to the internet using your host internet connection. Also doubles as a wireless dongle to connect to other wireless networks. My PSPs (phat, slim and PSPgo), xv6700 PPC, Ipod Touch 2G, and NDS... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGamerGuy007 on 11/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great cheap little product! -Works of 4 differnt signle levels -Allows WEP Security -Compatible with bridge addapter (Ex. realteck network addapter) -Easy set-up and can stay pluged in back of your PC Cons:It will crash every 5 hours IF you have WEP enabled OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAHBruno on 10/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Worked pretty well with my PSP. This took PSP gaming to a whole new level. - Very easy to use on Windows XP and Linux. - I use it to connect to wireless networks with a very good signal strength. - The manual that comes with it is very, very usefull! - Cheap, cheap, c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimishier on 07/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- works fine with the ds and dsi - easy to install on xp - you can use a wep password - compatible with almost every other wifi device - can also be used to connect your computer to a wireless network Cons:- I could only use it when my computer was connected to the Inte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskkaz on 06/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- only got it to work with my XP machine -It takes time to configure and understand but when you do its awesome.... -connection is stable -it came well packaged -it does what it meant to do -Works with the PSP and NDS Cons:-i wish i had instructions with it -very annoyi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfroyd on 05/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It works just fine on windows, had my Wii, and my DS connected to the internet and it has good speed. -It works for any wireless device, such as notebooks, palm-tops et cetera. Cons:-It doesn't run on my linux (Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex) as there are no decent ZyDas li... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections