DX » Community » Reviews » Multimeter Test Leads/Probe Cables (90CM)
  • 5 star 18 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCubytus on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These probes are well designed and seem sturdy enough despite the low price. Cons:No groove near the end of the tip. It's a shame as it doesn't cost more to have one. Insulating sheathing and banana plug are a bit too long for common multimeters. You can cut t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytercel17 on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:tester cables nice and very good quality for good measure with good insulation for 1000 volts very good in black and red with very safe isolated tips for stress test Cons:not OtherThoughts:tester cables nice and very good quality for good measure with good insulation fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolyvox091283 on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this probes are the best ( for the price they cost) I`ve ever seen since I`d started to work with electronics. fantastic product. reliable, well built, good wires, good connectors. plus: it comes with those protection caps for the connector and for the tips. t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalikox1 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well built Fit my multimeter sockets perfectly. It is hard to remove after it is inserted. Thish helps maintaining a goos electrical connection. Cable length is ideal for working on a bench. Cables are thick and strongly connected to probe ends. Giving Caps... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCicaro on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These were the best probes I've seen on a long time. Flexible cables. Probes quite thick and feels safer than many probes The connections are of safe banana plugs type Cons:I would NOT dare to use it up to the specs(1000V 10A). The inner signal cable is thin,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnake2004 on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Probes are of good quality. The wires are thick. Flexible insulation. Long enough for comfortable work. It is very convenient that there are protective caps on the tips of the probes. Can carry the device in a bag or in a package. Cons:Price, in my opinion, a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeowizard on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Long handles - Good cord length (not too long, nor too short) - Seems like the handles are solid (my old probes broke right at the handle) - I like the protection caps for those pointy tips Cons:- Not the best conductance (if you're looking for pin-point accuracy meas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenivio on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very High quality multimeter probe cables. Length is long enough to access any test points. Fits good in my UNIT multimeter. It has caps - so dust don't affect contacts. Very sharp pins helps easily mesure small pads. Very soft wire, It don't even get hard in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoleg007gelo on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ochent have good quality. have low resistance, very soft wire. can measure currents up to 10 A. very good long-upraschaet work with the tester.apply to many testers, apply to many testers. have protective caps on both ends Cons:for himself until he found OtherThoughts:If... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytercel17 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very good product very good quality very nice easy to use on a tester for electrical installation for fast shipping very good product fast delivery very helpful Cons:very good product very good quality very nice easy to use on a tester for electrical installation for fast... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections