DX » Community » Reviews » Multimeter Test Leads/Probe Cables (90CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylocugaby on 09/30/2013

Very well built Fit my multimeter sockets perfectly. It is hard to remove after it is inserted. Thish helps maintaining a goos electrical connection. Cable length is ideal for working on a bench. Cables are thick and strongly connected to probe ends. Giving Caps for probe ends is a nicely tought detail.... Read more

buen producto

0 0 0

• posted byCubytus on 09/09/2013

These probes are well designed and seem sturdy enough despite the low price. No groove near the end of the tip. It's a shame as it doesn't cost more to have one. Insulating sheathing and banana plug are a bit too long for common multimeters. You can cut the sheathing shorter, but nothing you can do about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytercel17 on 07/04/2013

tester cables nice and very good quality for good measure with good insulation for 1000 volts very good in black and red with very safe isolated tips for stress test not tester cables nice and very good quality for good measure with good insulation for 1000 volts very good in black and red with very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypolyvox091283 on 06/21/2013

this probes are the best ( for the price they cost) I`ve ever seen since I`d started to work with electronics. fantastic product. reliable, well built, good wires, good connectors. plus: it comes with those protection caps for the connector and for the tips. the wires size is perfect for any job. none.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalikox1 on 04/10/2013

Very well built Fit my multimeter sockets perfectly. It is hard to remove after it is inserted. Thish helps maintaining a goos electrical connection. Cable length is ideal for working on a bench. Cables are thick and strongly connected to probe ends. Giving Caps for probe ends is a nicely tought detail.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCicaro on 03/31/2013

These were the best probes I've seen on a long time. Flexible cables. Probes quite thick and feels safer than many probes The connections are of safe banana plugs type I would NOT dare to use it up to the specs(1000V 10A). The inner signal cable is thin, very very thin! So even though its flexible you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySnake2004 on 03/08/2013

Probes are of good quality. The wires are thick. Flexible insulation. Long enough for comfortable work. It is very convenient that there are protective caps on the tips of the probes. Can carry the device in a bag or in a package. Price, in my opinion, a bit too high. Plastic was cracked near the tip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeowizard on 03/05/2013

- Long handles - Good cord length (not too long, nor too short) - Seems like the handles are solid (my old probes broke right at the handle) - I like the protection caps for those pointy tips - Not the best conductance (if you're looking for pin-point accuracy measurement you're in the wrong price-range)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenivio on 02/20/2013

Very High quality multimeter probe cables. Length is long enough to access any test points. Fits good in my UNIT multimeter. It has caps - so dust don't affect contacts. Very sharp pins helps easily mesure small pads. Very soft wire, It don't even get hard in cool air. Its durable enough for working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoleg007gelo on 02/13/2013

ochent have good quality. have low resistance, very soft wire. can measure currents up to 10 A. very good long-upraschaet work with the tester.apply to many testers, apply to many testers. have protective caps on both ends for himself until he found If you need some good quality test leads that will ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections