Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydmoas on 05/18/2013

Both the quality and the shipping was amazing, it seemed that I had bought at the corner of my house as fast as it was delivered and the quality is great! I use it daily in my work and it is so good that I'm thinking of buying some more... any cons! The product is really good I indicate this product! Helps me a lot in my work! It's happened twice that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRamdag on 04/23/2013

No-nonsense design. Provides a clean cut. Provides a strong cut and stability - I can handle fairly thick, hard plants with these. The grip coating, spring and locking mechanism aren't the nicest out there. I don't know yet how rust or wear-proof they are. But provided that they last for a while, they'll be the the best sub - $50 ones that I've used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatu986 on 06/24/2012

- very sharpen from the box - nice build quality, good grip - feels strong, heavy (it seems that it won't break it if you use it right) - makes clean cuts on the plants - it comes in a good protective box - the steel is good (it won't get rust easily) - it has a safety clip to keep the scissor closed - a little expensive maybe, but the quality is really ... Read more

garden pruner sku.33453
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections