DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Phone and Game Consoles Disassembly Tool (8-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 26 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiikku on 04/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid small tools, does the job. Originally ordered these for iPhone 4/4S disassembly but pentalobe screwdrivers are too big. Good price/quality. Cons:maybe too small tools for big handed guys. - Great for modifying Iphone 2G/3G iPod etc. etc does not mean newer phones... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevilwive on 03/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this product is easy to use and highly recommended for disassemble an Iphone 3GS , it's may look cheap but the quality was better than expected and the shipment was faster than my last command Cons:I don't have any bad thing to say , maybe the lack of informat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazmanovski on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap plastic, but they helped me with my devices! The tools are helpful and easy to use. It is one of the cheaper sets here. Suitable for many portable gadgets. Comes with plastic bag with zipper, so you can easily hold them here. Cons:The quality is not enou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymundoantiguo on 12/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sencillo y baratísimo, cumple perfectamente para lo que lo quería (desmontar un Nokia 5800). Las piezas verdes parecen de juguete y no llegué ni a usarlas. Pero los destornilladores y el resto del material están muy bien. Very cheap, I bought it for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrevm999 on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. The torx screwdrivers are very strong and won't bend like I've found other torx to do. Sometimes I use them with a shim to loosen really tight screws. Cons:I bought this because I wanted to start doing iphone and ipad repair. However, most digitizers come wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazmanovski on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap plastic, but they helped me with my devices! The tools are helpful and easy to use. It is one of the cheaper sets here. Suitable for many portable gadgets. Comes with plastic bag with zipper, so you can easily hold them here. Cons:The quality is not enou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymverapino on 10/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It provides enough tools to disarm the iphone. Its cheap and works. Cons:It would be nice if the screwdrivers had a magnet tip, because its gets really hard to assembly every screw of the iphone. You would probably need to get some tweezers, because the toolset doesn't co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycongoman on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I used it to disassemble my phone and it worked fine. These screwdrivers are perfect for those little screws on your phone or other electronic products that are just to small for normal screwdrivers. The screwdrivers have a good quality and I have used them to disassemb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazmanovski on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap plastic, but they helped me with my devices! The tools are helpful and easy to use. It is one of the cheaper sets here. Suitable for many portable gadgets. Comes with plastic bag with zipper, so you can easily hold them here. Cons:The quality is not enou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This 2.3 dollars investemt has payed of great. I originally bought this to replace my PSP 2000 LCD screen but since then have done countless things with it fixing my iphone my ipod and even my glasses so this is one of those must have from dx Cons:This green t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections