Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThiagoBocaJM on 02/10/2014

(Portuguese-BR) A bateria dura umas 8 horas de jogo. Encaixa bem certinho e pode ser usado carregando (no XBOX o em qualquer outro device, como um notebook) O fio poderia mais comprido. Manual muito resumido. Poderia vir com um plug de tomada. Ainda não entendi como saber se a carga esta completa. O manual é muito resumido e a explica&#231... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprepmare on 01/15/2013

It has a long lasting battery and proved an excellent alternative to using rechargeable batteries, can be left on standby in case the rechargeable battery (my first choice) ends. Have not tried it recharges in USB port to know the cooldown, but I think it lacks a battery indicator light tortalmente recharged. but nothing that compromises. In my opinion ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfwdrss on 01/04/2013

I *really* like how i can charge seperate from the controller. The offical Xbox charger needs the wireless controller to be plugged in to charge. l Price is about a third of what it costs in store. Has drastically reduced my consumption of AA batteries. Odly lasts longer than the 4800mah black version sold on this site.Ugly 3600mah print on the back.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymapollos89 on 07/28/2011

It's cheap, as always in Dealextreme. You can play while the battery is charging, so you can charge the battery with your laptop while playing xbox. It has a decent playtime for such a cheap battery. The build quality is not very good, you can notice it has been bought for a very cheap price. ALthough the playtime is acceptable, I would have liked if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGorgonSed on 12/13/2010

Please remember : I've been using this thing for less than a week. Batteries like this tend to degrade quickly (quicker because it's cheap) It works well. The battery life lasts a while so far. The cord is long enough for me to use, but it's not too long (I'd say it's about 4.5 feet long) It's easy to use Build quality is good (nothing seems like it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymichaelli on 09/25/2010

- the cost is very cheap... - the battery seems to last pretty long... - much better than buying a 30$ play n charge kit from ms - works great - the only thing about the charger is that it doesnt tell when its done charging, it only has a green light to indicate that it is charging. - the chord broke after many many multiple uses but i was still satisfied ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeBMT on 05/06/2010

The battery fits perfectly into the controller without any problems. The cord is long enough to use as a wired controller if your couch or chairs are close enough to the television that you are using your xbox three sixty to play xbox three sixty video games on. I am typing like this to hit the limit. The battery lasted me for about 2 years before completely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysf15525 on 04/25/2010

Great solution to never run out of battery's when you're gaming. If you run out of battery you can hook up the usb cable to your xbox360 or to your laptop and continue to play. The usb cable is long enough and doesn't sit in the way as it connects on the back. It always possible to connect it to a longer usb cable. I have mine for more then a year now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcanka on 03/02/2010

It is a battery and it is rechargeable Saves you the hassle of having to keep a warehouse full of AAs Fits relatively well Nice to be able to charge in USB-port Spares me the shame of sponsoring Microsoft yet again Doesn't hold charge well Never goes over 3/4 bars according to the 360 (atleast for me) Does not match the color of my controller The USB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBringTheRuckus on 01/23/2010

- Recharges as described. - Compatible with the Xbox 360. - Not a 3600mAh battery (doesn't hold charge for very long) - Usb charging cable is akward while gaming with it charging. - Universal Serial Bus wire is cheap, same with the battery quality is bad. If your tired of using AA batteries and want to save some money I would go with this but only if ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections