DX » Community » Reviews » Electric Ionic Hair Straightening Iron with Ceramic Plates - Blue (220V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfairiessa on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has little bit curved handle, so it fits hand great. Easy to use, just plug in and wait for a while for it to heat. Cons:Can not select the warmth of the straightening iron. The product I got, has black spots in the white ceramic plates and they won't come off... The v... Read more

My straightening iron black spots in the white ceramic plates some roughly finished parts
    0 0
  • posted byMarinaAlmeida on 07/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The price is really good - I would have to pay much more for a similar one here It has a safety velvet line that can protect one from getting burned It is small to travel with Seems to work just fine Cons:It is smaller then it looked like in the picture, and because of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaxborn on 03/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ceramic plates and not metal (better for hair); Does what it's supposed to do; Velvet on the ends of the straightener so your hands wouldn't burn so badly; CHEAP AS HELL!!!! Cons:Cable a bit short but close by rosette saves the day; American plug but adapter saves the day... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections