DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Microphone with Clip for Laptop/PC (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLinky999 on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The cable is better than normal rubber cables. Microphone's sound is good for the price. It's small so it's not distracting a shot when recording sound for video with it. It has a stereo jack so is works with all types of mono inputs.Cons:The clip of a micropho... Read more

1 1
  • posted byPaperfeed on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Simple to use, Cheap, Good recording quality. It's much better than the built-in mic that came with my Laptop. I bought it for my Desktop though, because of the long wire I just just clip it to my keyboard and leave it plugged in.Cons:None, you get what you pay... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjaywong87 on 07/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:very small mic with built in clip for convenience. clean look and good price point for the product. mostly works relatively good sound Cons:the sound can be a bit dirty at times, it picks up alot of static noise, but for the price it does the job for skype or online chat... Read more

1 1
  • posted byWirelessLink on 01/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-VERY light. -Very cheap. $_$ -Useful -Nice voice when recorded -comes with free origami (I know it's useless) haha -Fast delivery too Cons:-Build quality not so good. -Doesn't really work with Windows 7 some works and some dont -Cannot be twisted eg, turn left... Read more

1 1
  • posted bypipwig12345 on 12/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Decent cord length. - Easy attachable the shirt collar for ease of use. - Easy plug and play - Works with Windows 7 OS Cons:- Poor quality build. - Isn't compatible with Windows XP OS. - The microphone clip broke after second use. - A little overpriced in my... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections