DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Microphone with Clip for Laptop/PC (3.5mm Jack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLinky999 on 09/16/2013

The cable is better than normal rubber cables. Microphone's sound is good for the price. It's small so it's not distracting a shot when recording sound for video with it. It has a stereo jack so is works with all types of mono inputs. The clip of a microphone is made of plastic so it has to be handled ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byPaperfeed on 09/04/2012

Simple to use, Cheap, Good recording quality. It's much better than the built-in mic that came with my Laptop. I bought it for my Desktop though, because of the long wire I just just clip it to my keyboard and leave it plugged in. None, you get what you pay for. In combination with Skype it's great. ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byjaywong87 on 07/11/2011

very small mic with built in clip for convenience. clean look and good price point for the product. mostly works relatively good sound the sound can be a bit dirty at times, it picks up alot of static noise, but for the price it does the job for skype or online chats. the feel is very thing and almost ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byWirelessLink on 01/09/2011

-VERY light. -Very cheap. $_$ -Useful -Nice voice when recorded -comes with free origami (I know it's useless) haha -Fast delivery too -Build quality not so good. -Doesn't really work with Windows 7 some works and some dont -Cannot be twisted eg, turn left or right PAKAGING VERY BIG. HAHAHA :) Can be ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bypipwig12345 on 12/20/2010

- Decent cord length. - Easy attachable the shirt collar for ease of use. - Easy plug and play - Works with Windows 7 OS - Poor quality build. - Isn't compatible with Windows XP OS. - The microphone clip broke after second use. - A little overpriced in my opinion. I didn't buy this expecting anything ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections