DX » Community » Reviews » Vibration Activated 120dB Anti-Theft Security Alarm (1*9V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySuperFire2000 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is on of the most amazing alarms i've had for my motorcycle. Sure you need a Pro alarm connecter to the main battery that you cal also get here (I got mine here and still use it) But this one is small and mobile and I just stick it in the helmet, Cover, C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfantomas21000 on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The siren is very loud !! Really Impressive !! The sensor is very sensitive. It is very easy to use, just switch on and it is active after 30s. Cons:- The magnet is not very strong. There is only a little magnet at the back of the alarm. - The battery is not inc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabecker on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Alarm simple but very good and extremely noisy. Features a switch on/off in the body which facilitates use at home. Now I know when someone opens mine particular drawer or the fridge overnight. :-) A 9V battery lasts little, but let binding 24/7. Goo choice to a... Read more

5 0
  • posted bydenisxor on 04/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It really works. Its quite sensitive. Very easy to use. Waits 15 secs after turned ON before it starts to monitor vibration. Cons:Battery compartment is quite deep and tight so extracting battery from it is quite challenging task. OtherThoughts:It will be nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordiadr on 03/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Sound Is very very Loud! (Don't think it's realy 120DB xD) -Sound Is Anoying! Wich is good indeed! -It makes my dog go crazy! (poor guy) -My girlfriend almost broke it because of the sound when I was testing the product! -It works! :D haha Cons:Well, That it's... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections