DX » Community » Reviews » Vibration Activated 120dB Anti-Theft Security Alarm (1*9V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySuperFire2000 on 06/28/2013

this is on of the most amazing alarms i've had for my motorcycle. Sure you need a Pro alarm connecter to the main battery that you cal also get here (I got mine here and still use it) But this one is small and mobile and I just stick it in the helmet, Cover, Chain or anything that I leave with my motorcycle and dont want people to touch. Very loud! ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfantomas21000 on 04/28/2013

The siren is very loud !! Really Impressive !! The sensor is very sensitive. It is very easy to use, just switch on and it is active after 30s. - The magnet is not very strong. There is only a little magnet at the back of the alarm. - The battery is not included, but for this price it can be comprehensive. - Can't be disarmed from outside. You have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabecker on 02/25/2013

Alarm simple but very good and extremely noisy. Features a switch on/off in the body which facilitates use at home. Now I know when someone opens mine particular drawer or the fridge overnight. :-) A 9V battery lasts little, but let binding 24/7. Goo choice to all, because it is multi usefulness. Great to take on trips and camping. Take a look at his ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bydenisxor on 04/14/2011

It really works. Its quite sensitive. Very easy to use. Waits 15 secs after turned ON before it starts to monitor vibration. Battery compartment is quite deep and tight so extracting battery from it is quite challenging task. It will be nice to have 9V or 12V input jack to get rid of battery and use the device together with external power supply. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordiadr on 03/04/2011

-Sound Is very very Loud! (Don't think it's realy 120DB xD) -Sound Is Anoying! Wich is good indeed! -It makes my dog go crazy! (poor guy) -My girlfriend almost broke it because of the sound when I was testing the product! -It works! :D haha Well, That it's not realy 120DB But still It's worth my money! Should have made thise one maybe in some extra ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections