DX » Community » Reviews » Vibration Activated 120dB Anti-Theft Security Alarm with Remote Control (1*6F22)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by mcdinc on 04/12/2013

Pros: ürün gerçekten tam istedigim gibi... motosikletimde kullaniyorum ve çok memunum,çocuklardan ve hirsizlardan koruyorum artik:) Cons: ürün fiyati çok uygun gerçekten bu sebeple eksi tarafini göremiyorum... OtherThoughts: müsteri hizmetlerinden ''ailsa'' gerçekten isini severek yapa... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by mimosinnet on 02/21/2013

Pros: Product with a good quality / price. I use it on my motorbike, which recently has been abused several times (mirror, battery, and fender stolen). The product is not the solution, but it serves to scare people approaching the bike. Cons: The sound of the device could be higher. Recommends purchasing a device with higher volume. OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Sanyonet on 08/12/2011

Pros: Excellent and powerful alarm in a small and discreet continent. Sound very, very strong, audible from every corner of my apartment. Good design, small in size but big in its shrill sound. Cons: I found no cons. OtherThoughts: Because I am hard of hearing, I have had to find accessories to help me hear the bell of my house and this tool is... Read more

0 0
  • posted by teveelnicks on 12/27/2010

Pros: - Very, very, LOUD noise (can hear my ears beeping whilst standing in front of it) - Easy to hang-up - Activates at vibration or movement - Also activates if someone bangs on the door window and when it opens/closes - No manual needed, simple operating Cons: - Battery life about two weeks, you'll have to get it off the mount and put it ba... Read more

2 0
  • posted by adesmond2 on 11/21/2010

Pros: EXTREMELY loud & super sensitive alarm. Very good for bikes as a spare alarm as it depends on battery, standby can last for more than 2 weeks with alarm on. Cons: only 1 remote. remote make of poor quality. battery compartment very weak, spoilt my battery upon putting in. OtherThoughts: 1) change the "connection" point for battery to the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections