DX » Community » Reviews » Personal Electric Hair and Beard Trimmer (230V)
Customer’s impression:
compact weak precise zibi0023
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAZigmund on 09/03/2015

I bought this trimmer for my beauty salon. The primary task is to shorten women's body hair (armpits and bikini area). Trimmer is very precise as it is compact. Cleaning is easy and maintenance costs are almost none. However, if the body hair is thick and sturdy then the trimmer's power is not We... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzibi0023 on 10/24/2014

bardzo fajna, dobry zakup.Nie mam zastrzezeń co do przesyłki wszystko sprawnie.Polecam do użytku domowego jak i profesjonalnego.

0 0 0

• posted byBagualas on 12/27/2011

Great design. Charger is just good!! Works real fine with all types of hair, and also mustaches and beard. Come with cleaning stuff, and a key to open, also some oil to lubrificate. Sometimes the button that powers on moves, making the trimmer goes a little slow. You have to use it in the right a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvialz on 08/16/2011

1. Just works. I set the trimmer on the second "click" and then just shave it. No need to cut it precisely, u don't even need the mirror :) 2. It looks solid, should be durable I guess 1. It cuts long hair not very good, some left missing. U should make 2-3 moves to cut it for sure. 2.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKamuslar on 09/17/2010

It's a great item for that parice. A quality is good. And the batteries are a good too. Earlier I have bought the other wireless trimmers, and the most big problem was very short time of the bateries life. this one is a different. It's a little bit small model. And there is just one comb in the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfervioem on 03/01/2010

That product is good for beard and sideburns, retouch perfect. And if do you want to shaver your head or beard in pefrect level to use a blade shaver. The charger is perfect to have a place where you can leave it in your bathroom. and is not necessary all time charge. The blade are but quality it... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere