DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Battery Cover for PSP 1000 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydalighieri2 on 01/23/2014

I buy it for my old PSP 1004 model because it was a little bit broken and used tesa film. This one seems like the original one but i think the feeling on the hand is different. Of course the price is the best thing, i don't know how much you will pay in a game store or so. If you compare this item with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivochula on 08/22/2013

It's totally equal to the original battery cover and fits perfectly on the psp 1000 for a very low price! I'm very pleased with this battery cover. Excellent product and great quality It takes some time to be deliver A psp with new cover is a new psp, in my business i need to sell the psp in mint condition ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDrLoco on 12/06/2012

looks good, really cheap and it does what it should do. it does not fit like the original one. sometimes i need to push a little harder to remove the cover but its more than enough for it's price. i used to play with my psp with my old cover (also not original one) and the cover was not holding the battrey ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySuperDaveLoves on 11/20/2012

this small but handy little piece will cover up that nasty exposed battery once and for all, no more frustration with mid gaming woes when the battery falls out! save lots of wasted time doing extra game saves so you don't have to go through that level yet again because yuo knocked out the battery LOL ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byktemanuel on 08/18/2011

identical to the original product is nothing to reproach you did. is a beautiful and durable product above all very cheap in Argentina this product is 3 or 4 times more expensive than what's on DealExtreme is a product without cons for my taste is ideal for the use of the PSP 1006 model is an inexpensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byposeidon981 on 03/25/2011

Colour Matches. Texture Matches (Kind-of) Virtually an exact copy of the original cover. (Possible a moulding of one.) Plastic seems weak and cheap. The gap between the cover and the UMD tray is larger than the original Battery Cover. It was hard to get the Battery Cover to "click" into place,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKariko on 09/22/2010

Looks very good, matches color and texture, and stays on pretty well. It is a lot more flimsy then the original cover. Also the gap between the cover and the UMD tray is quite large. Also with mine I have to take something and pry back on the "Push" button to get the button to actually "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycellsworth on 07/28/2010

Its fits a PSP1000, the color fits, the texture fits. The size has a slightly larger size, so it has an "edge". the backcover is slightly larger than the PSP so you feel an edge. DX put the SKU tag on the outside of the cover, so peeling it left the glue behind... It was messy to remove it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerharri on 05/25/2010

Matched almost perfectly without any mods whatsoever. Seems to be very pretty durable. The price can't be beat. I found nothing to discourage anyone from liking this item. It is a very nice replacement for a damaged PSP cover. This is a nice replacement for a busted cover. It fits well and you can't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygunner13 on 03/23/2010

This battery cover is a perfect replacement for a lost or broken cover. It's perfectly matched to the rest of the PSP, and goes on and comes off easier than the original. Does not fall off accidentally. The thickness of the plastic is the same as the original. Made my PSP look brand new again. Actually,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections