DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Channel H.264 Surveillance CCTV Digital Video Recorder/DVR with LAN + 2 USB Hosts
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBScott on 03/31/2012

Compact and works right off the bat. I installed a 3.5 inch/ 640gb HHD and it worked from the first instance. You get a remote with it but it will also work with a USB mouse. This saves a lot of time. I did install a cooling fan on top of the HHD and cut a ventilation hole in the top of the case. It did get slightly warm without it. There is also room ... Read more

0 3
  • posted bysaid1971 on 12/02/2011

- Easy to use and quite good build quality. - Support for Android by use of Meye - No alarm outputs - PTZ and lens control support via RS485 is NOT available, although mentioned above! - Standard only 3.5" HD possible. Made it myself possible to mount a 2.5" HD, which draws alot less power, so the unit won't get hot. - As mentioned by other reviewer,... Read more

0 2
  • posted byRM2009 on 06/07/2011

Simple DVR with all the main functions of similar professional products. You can see recorded video while recording present video. Possible to access real time video or recorded video from the internet or some other computer in your home network. Continuous recording, even after if you have a power failure it starts recording again - If you install ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byalbatros1981 on 04/09/2011

Excellent video recorder, good build quality, easy to understand the connection, easily customizable menu, pleased presence of the Russian language in the menu. Until tested without hdd, connect the two cameras and set up access over a network from a computer. Everything works fine! Not at all. dvr was not like the picture, even better, it has a vga ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections