DX » Community » Reviews » Military Hand Grenade Shaped Lighter with Fight Sound Effects (Green)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygostskull on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I LOVE THIS LIGHTER! this lighter has a massivly large adjustable flame. Large feul capacity The shipping was extreamly fast. Just over a week Very fun looking. build quality great. looks brutally expensive Shipped WITHOUT FUEL... A lot of people complain ligh... Read more

granade
    1 0
  • posted bysparsons on 08/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fun to play with. Comes without lighter fluid, so safe for kids. Kids like the sound effects when the button is pushed. Sound effects are neat. Small enough to fit on a keychain. Cons:I believe this product was trapped in customs because it was shipped quickly but did n... Read more

Toy Grenade for your Fallout 3 Ammo box
    0 0
  • posted byNoamPaz on 01/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a good lighter, the flame is solid and good you can light ciggartes and hooka easliy without a difficult. the build quality is good and the life time is long. i have it over a year and i still enjoyed it. Cons:allthough the noise is working properly it is pretty annoyin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGamerjog on 09/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great looking - Has a sound when you light it (for someone its cons) - Rather heawy Cons:- I would prefer it to be a bit bigger - Lighter doesn't always light, sometimes it skips a press, and you have to press it twice or more to light. OtherThoughts:If you don't like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDevilslayah on 04/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This lighter is wonderful! - It is heavy, which I find to be a pro! - The sound always plays, and doesn't refuse to play one time - The build quality seems really high, and the lighter mechanism is really well thought of! Cons:-When you first open the package, and fill th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElecy on 04/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Umm it's a small little lighter.. Has sound effects, if you like that sorta thing? Can be refilled! Cons:It's small! Probably a little bit heavy for a keychain, my guess.. FEels like the lever could break if you squeezed it too hard and fast, but is stable enough for most... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylavender84 on 02/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This lighter is beautifully designed and well built. Rather heavy. The switch to light the lighter is easy to press, not too hard. I also like the sounds it makes and they're not too much loudy. Good that there is the key ring. Cons:The lighter arrived almost empty of gas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTuppi on 02/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice little lighter, lot sturdier and heavier than I expected. Serves good for its purpose, very cute. Easy to refill. Cons:You cannot mute this thing than opening it and taking the speaker out. it did not fit my mail locker... :P Could be cheaper. OtherT... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections