Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymdonselaar on 08/12/2013

The cable has a great build and fits like it should be compared to the original cable. I fixed the power button with this module. I cannot think of any con It has white lines on the cable where you can bend, so it will fit like the original cable. If you are not afraid to open the Iphone and you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeantbleu on 07/17/2013

Le module est identique à l'original et se met parfaitement en place. Remplacement de la pièce originale par celui-ci sans problème particulier, que se soit niveau taille, longueur, disposition,... Mis en place sur un iphone 3gs. Manque un peu de scotch double face pour coller la nappe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrpires on 04/18/2013

I have just ordered this module to be installed on my iPhone 3GS, and it worked like a charm. My lock button wasn't working good and the silence button was completely unresponsive, and changing this module made it work as normal again. I can't say anything bad about the product itself, but the packaging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySplinterSnake on 08/14/2012

The headphone jack on my iPhone 3GS was broken so this was the only way to fix the issue. Cheap, fast & free delivery. Ofc I had to watch videos to feel secure on how to do the job but I made it. It is very tricky to change this particular part, not that you risk breaking it easily, but there are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliufas on 01/12/2011

if you need replacement of earphone jack module this is perfect item for you. It fits iPhone perfect, works good as it should. Even got stickers on it for installing it properly in to iPhone. good build quality Price is a bit high, but reasonable enough. Would be nice to get some instructions how to ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections