DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Optical Glass LCD Screen Protector for Canon 1000D
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by brasse40 on 03/26/2013

Pros: Does what it's expected to do. Mine saved the screen when the camera hit a table corner. Was sure the screen was broken too, but no. The screen survived. Cons: To change it is a mess. The glue that holds it in place is really hard to get off. You'll have a job that taket 20 minutes to do infront of you. I had the fortune allthough that th... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by serg596 on 06/25/2011

Pros: *Clear transparent glass *Strong glue *Nice price *Very easy to apply *The glue seems to be strong after some time. *It is much cheaper than the ones you can buy at stores (five times cheaper in my country) Cons: Needed little cleaning before attaching . Fotga logo covers the Canon logo :) . The Glass is thinner than the expensive profess... Read more

0 0
  • posted by fellipec on 10/26/2010

Pros: It is crystal clear and looks resistent. Also the glue is only in the black borders, so you don't need to worry about glue on the transparent part of your LCD screen. It fits perfect and hard can notice it on camera. Cons: You need to have steady hands to glue this screen protector because the glue is quite strong, you can't adjust once i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lucasmodena on 09/13/2010

Pros: - Protects the LCD, of course. - Good transparency. - Does not seem that will be loose in the next months, as the glue is pretty sticky. - The price is ok Cons: - As any other screen protector, you must be really sure when tou decide to stick it, as it is not easy to move or rearrange it once it touches the camera. - Could be cheaper, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rafaelmd on 09/09/2010

Pros: sturdy built (glass), fits perfectly on my canon rebel XS (aka 1000D). the visibility of the LCD remained as good as without the protection. it is very thin, when installed, it is hard to notice there is a protector there. Cons: must be well cleaned before installed. the one I received had some dirt inside. it could be a little cheaper...... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections