DX » Community » Reviews » 360' Swivel Flash Stand Bracket Umbrella Holder (C type)
  • 5 star 8 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjhonlatorre on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's solid, has a great weigh, I bought a umbrella and a yongnuo flash, works great! Cons:The little piece in the end, below the black piece arrived broke, it´s very delicate, I fixed it with a super glue and now there no problem, but supposed than no have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheuns on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What you can't see from the photo is that the bottom unscrews to become a tripod-mount (or small thread) to large tripod thread converter, with the resulting hole allowing mounting of this item on a large tripod thread. On the other end, the top two rings unscrew, allow... Read more

0 1
  • posted byTw15t3r on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's pretty cheap, and does the job. The square thing you see below is basically an adaptor. With it, this bracket mounts on a standard tripod or lightstand. Without it, it's a much bigger hole and (I think) it mounts on to the bigger lightstands or something.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymessmedia on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This cheap little thing does what it suppose to: it hold Your speedlight and an umbrella. It can be mounted on standard studio light, OR, on YOUR CAMERA TRIPOD! which is nice. It goes 360 degrees around, so no way You will not be able to turn everything just the way You l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidrewthis on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good little unit for the budget-conscious photog. It does pretty much what it says it's supposed to. Cons:The mistake I made was in thinking the tripod thread could be removed and that this bracket could be mounted on a standard 5/8 spigot light stand. It can't. This is o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfotopro on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muy buen soporte... lo compre para poner un flash Pentax AF540FGZ que es bastante pesado, y nunca dio señales de debilidad. Buen soporte para paraguas Las roscas son confiables Probe atornillandole mi camara para ver si la rosca lo soportaba, y realmente... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHDextreme on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used this product to mount my Panasonic TA-1 HD Camcorder to the top of my Canon 450D SLR. When I used my camcorder. I flipped it up and when I wasn't using it, I filled it down... My SLR didn't have a video recording function, hence the need for this product. Cons:Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygs1977 on 10/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very usefull item. Cheap priced. Allows the connection of both umbrella and flash on the tripod for softer light. Has a rotateble head and adjustable pins. Made of metal and plastic. Cons:Didn't find any cons. OtherThoughts:Simple piece that allows you to use an umbrella... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeljonas on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a flash shoe to flash shoe with an umbrella screw. The best use of this one is to use the tripod to flash and flash to tripod parts separately. All the parts can be used separately so it can be used to angle say a compact camera too. Cons:The screws must be fast... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFerBenitez on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good materials, completely disassembled, which I facilitated the placement of a rover that would otherwise have been impossible. - The screws allow adjustments give appropriate guidance to the flash and umbrella. Cons:- Perhaps in the first instance the abil... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections