There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• It does what it suppose to.

posted by messmedia on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This cheap little thing does what it suppose to: it hold Your speedlight and an umbrella.
    It can be mounted on standard studio light, OR, on YOUR CAMERA TRIPOD! which is nice.
    It goes 360 degrees around, so no way You will not be able to turn everything just the way You like it.

Cons:

The metal is aluminum, and it is very lite. It does not make You trust it (it's sturdiness). All the screws are also aluminum. Looks like it could be broken if not used carefully.
    When I put my speedlight on it, the position where I got best and toughest screw-on was a little bit off towards opening for umbrella so I had to turn the head of my speedlight so it faces the umbrella. This is not too bad, though.
    Anyway, good thing is: it is so cheap, that You do not get to complain much. Also, You can buy all bunch of it and use it and toss it as You work :{)

OtherThoughts:

no other thoughts.

Bottomline:

This is one of those things: it does what it suppose to - and more! , but it is not of highest quality. But when You see this unbelievable price, it becomes actually much more then You paid for.
    So, buy it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections