DX » Community » Reviews » NEJE ZB02 DIY Google Cardboard + Resin Lens Virtual 3D Glasses w/ NFC for 4~7" Cellphones - Brown
Customer’s impression:
good Fun Wonderful inovative Very Nice Glasses
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywillaleksander on 12/18/2014

I liked this product, do the same as the Oculus, but costs 100x less :) The only problem is that it only comes with One Magnet, while all other models sold here come with two magnets, that is my frustration. Read more

Very good product

Impression:good,Fun,inovative;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelvos on 12/15/2014

Pros: light and easy use Cons: Do not have a manual to build Read more

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted bytainarapd on 12/03/2014

The only boring thing is to know how to build the first, but everything was ok Read more

Impression:Wonderful;

0 0 0

• posted bykerlhoado on 12/01/2014

Pros: Its very cheap and light. Cons: A little hard to mount. It's very nice glasses and with the right app you can really see in 3D and move your head that video will follow. Read more

Impression:Very Nice Glasses;

0 0 0

• posted byroltii on 12/01/2014

Pros: - Easy to use it! - Fun product, with good ideas, worth a try! It is like cheap Oculus Rift, of course not the same quality... - Price Cons: - the magnetic switch often does not work, it depends on smartphone. It works well with Nexus models - The focus point is not exactly at good place, the lenses ... Read more

Impression:good,Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byTheSharpArcher on 11/22/2014

This is a great idea, but the number of supported app is still too low! Also consider to strengthen the eye separator and decrease the dimension of the contact hole, it makes it float too much. If the price included also a head-band this kit would be perfect Read more

Impression:Wonderful;

0 0 0

• posted bysantiagorindo on 11/14/2014

Pros: - Cheap - Hard enough cardboard Cons: - Bad quality lens!!! I can check the bad quality of them by closing one eye each time. The image is kind of blurred. I'm really disappointed with this - Magnet included, but it is not neodymium, it is a regular magnet and Nexus 4 is not able to detect it when ... Read more

Impression:Bad Quality Lens;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections