DX » Community » Reviews » NEJE ZB02 DIY Google Cardboard + Resin Lens Virtual 3D Glasses w/ NFC for 4~7" Cellphones - Brown
Customer’s impression:
good nice BOM Fun Amazing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9496787 on 07/29/2015

Excellent overall concept A good product for the price However, one of the magnets broke down after a day of use

Impression:good,A good product for the price;

0 0 0

• posted by1doron on 07/23/2015

This is described as 4-7" but did not accommodate the kid's Note 4 (less than 6") so ended up being quite frustrating. We had to hold the Note in one hand to make any use of this. Had it not been described that way, it's actually nice for the price (e.g. would fit an iPhone 5 with no issues) and... Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bygarebear on 07/16/2015

Had redesign a little to fit to my note 2 samsung but works great.

Impression:nice,Impressive video and fun to learn to use.;

0 0 0

• posted bypedroppaulo on 07/15/2015

Ola recebi hoje o produto veio totalmente mal colado e veio faltando lentes realmente me decepcionei muito espero que alguém me de uma satisfação !!!!!!

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byre8260 on 07/05/2015

It for 4 inch screen, not compatible with Motorola Nexus 6, 6inch screen

It for 4 inch screen It for 4 inch screen

Impression:not compatible with Motorola Nexus 6;

0 0 0

• posted byvleesjus88 on 06/30/2015

It doesn't fit my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Although it is advertised to be able to fit up to 7"devices. The lenses are also wrong for a bigger screen size so you won't be able to get a good vr. Just two images that are shifted.

Impression:doesn't fit;

0 0 0

• posted byHenkdevries15 on 06/29/2015

This cardboard is pretty hard to assembly and to have it kept assembled. Perhaps you have to use your own duct tape or something, but that wasn't in the menu. By the way, there are no instructions shipped with it, so you need to zoom in on the picture on the item page. That is not very clear. I a... Read more

Impression:nice,Not very good,Too Small;

0 0 0

• posted byCoranas on 06/28/2015

Pros: Works well, Easy enough to assemble. Compatible with Google cardboard apps as its meant to be. Cons: My phone case... isn't ideal... but that isn't this products fault.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bypuma90 on 06/18/2015

Pros: incluye los lentes convexos de cristal Contras: la caja no ensambla a la perfección, los imanes no son de neodimio y por ende al cerrar la caja estos se despegan fácilmente. Conclusión: Es mejor comprar solo los lentes convexos y armar la caja uno mismo, ya que esta no ensambla bien.

Impression:look more impressive on pictures;

0 0 0

• posted by9472015 on 06/09/2015

Ola no PostalCode eu colokei: 5813500, mais minha cidade e :58145000 Desculpa ae eu ja paguei so fauta enviar OBG!!

Impression:good,BOM,nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere