DX » Community » Reviews » UniqueFire L2 Cree XPG-R5 320-Lumen LED Flashlight - Black (2*16340/1*18650)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarthZeon on 01/22/2013

* Very bright * Bright center spot and good flood light around * Good for night cycling and running * Small and light, easy to put in pocket * Only one light mode * Very practical * O-Ring in end cap is not waterproof, you need to grease it * Prone to flickering when battery gets low At least 1 spare battery is must, because it drains pretty fast. But ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuyfromhe on 06/27/2011

Extremely bright. You cannot look at the bulb or even a close reflection of it. Lights up a huge area. Nice aluminium casing, very sturdy. Takes weird batteries. Only runs for about 30 minutes before requiring a charge. Mine broke after a few weeks and was lighting up extremely dimly. I managed to fix it by repaired the spring connection to the base ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCulverjoe on 12/25/2010

Good flood Much brighter than R2 the spot is not very small, so it is a good work light, not blinding in one spot, and dull all around. out of Six I have bought, two have completely failed (the drivers) and two more are extremely sensitive to batteries that aren't fully charged. The drivers cut out after the batteries get down to 3.25V. Will NOT buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn16ht5 on 12/11/2010

Brightest sub-$25 light I have found on DX. brighter than my SSC P7 drop in. decent thrower. my favorite light so far, best value I can find. much more simple with one mode (KISS.) I use it to shine on the deer and critters on my property, it has enough throw to see them up to 75m. out of 3 one had the LED diode fall off inside the lens.. not sure how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCulverjoe on 10/01/2010

*10-20% more light output than R2. *larger spot, more of a "general use" beam *good threads and overall quality. *one mode: bright! *white light, not blue *O-ring on tail cap is undersized and is probably not waterproof as appose to the head o-ring and lens o-ring *Plastic lens! *less throw than an R2 (typical with a larger die surface area)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegendofpedro on 05/22/2010

Good beam. The light is white and gives a good throw. The wrist strap is nice, feels fairly strong. Nice feel, fits well in your palm. Not too light, not too heavy. Good battery life from my 16340s. Probably 45 minutes on full power, but then there's another 30 minutes of usable brightness light. Black clicky tail. Maybe you like that, but I prefer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaurispector on 04/01/2010

Extremely bright. Small form factor - no huge reflector to deal with & easily pocketable. Tight beam, good throw. Very white light. None so far. Tight beam might limit use as a bike light, but everything is a compromise - good throw means relatively poor flood and vice versa. Hopefully lights with these emitters will drop below $20 someday soon. I like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychelboed on 03/19/2010

-Very useable beam. Much more so than my MTE SSC P7. -Great spill...excellent hot spot for decent throw. -None yet This light weighs nothing. It's nice and lightweight. It seems equally bright on 2x 16340's as it is on a single 18650. The 18650 has much better runtime though. As I mentioned, the beam is very useable. Bright as heck. It's got a tighter ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections