DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Touch Screen/Digitizer for 4.3" GPS
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmAart on 01/23/2014

I had a navigation divice with a broken digitizer screen. 4.3" MIO. With a little patience I replaced it , and it is working fine again. Can't get a new divice for a few dollars. The flatcable was not atached at the same place as the original screen but it was long enough to make it fit. Package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlavioBayer on 01/21/2014

Come with protector film. I'm using it in some projects with arduino. Very easy to use, there's no built in library on Arduino IDE for these touch screen sensor but is very easy to find tutorials on the internet. Very precise. Cheap compared with other solutions like buttons matrix, you can make your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiton30piton30 on 09/22/2013

There isn´t any diference with the original. All sizes screen or flex wires are exact. I repared a MP5 or ebook reader "Libro Electrónico Energy Color eReader C4 " none Use protection glasses for the eyes to extract the broken glass screen.There is a lot of small glasses . I highly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoldy18 on 10/09/2012

good They wrapped it with plenty of bubble wrap on the front and back, but the sides only had 1 or 2 layers of it, so hopefully it doesn't end up at the edge of your shipping package if you're ordering a lot. I was hoping for a simple replacement for a Garmin Nuvi 650 touchscreen that stopped being reliable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynztdm on 08/08/2012

Simply wonderful. Works great with PICAXE and Arduino microcontrollers. Good quality. Easy to set up. The flat cable is very short and difficult to extend. It is long enough for most enclosed projects anyway though. I used this with a resistive touch screen controller IC from Texas Instruments and with ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byEibwenn on 01/14/2012

First one i received was damaged in shipping, but DX sent a new one. They wrapped it with plenty of bubble wrap on the front and back, but the sides only had 1 or 2 layers of it, so hopefully it doesn't end up at the edge of your shipping package if you're ordering a lot. I was hoping for a simple replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysukoa on 12/19/2011

I have an arduino and I wanted to play with the screen, so I ordered it, once you have this one is great. Good size, very good response. I came really fast and I was able to use it from the first day. You can map the screen really fast with arduino and nintendo DS tutorial on the internet. No multitouch,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygorandz on 11/29/2011

Build quality is great ,digitizer is packed with bubble foil.Both sides of digitizer have foil.One side of digitizer is with sticky edges so you can instal it easy on display and another is with foil same as on new GPS devices.I have changed mine broken and with very little soldering it works again perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplayer7 on 08/24/2011

It was cheap and worked for me. Has self-adhesive band to make it stick to the LCD Screen Saved me from buying a new gps. Connecting cable was very short. I had to lengthen it with the cable from my broken digitizer. No other cons. I had to recalibrate the gps screen. the new digitizer was way off. Once ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDemanatoly on 04/29/2011

A very long time went to Russia in the DX status waiting for a long time hung provider. But I waited. Changed to avtonavigatore TEXET TN-505, the panel came up as a native. Very good build quality, very cheap, in Russia it costs $ 95. I will order more. Thank you! Disadvantages not found. In the DX status ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections