DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Replacement Stylus for NDS (5-Stylus Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodz4carz on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:They work perfect, They fit nicely into the console, The price is amazing, The quality is perfect, I am sure every buyer of these items would be very happy.Cons:Had to stretch to fit some consoles but it's easy and they fit like a dream.OtherThoughts:I'll be bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodz4carz on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:They work perfect, They fit nicely into the console, The price is amazing, The quality is perfect, I am sure every buyer of these items would be very happy.Cons:Had to strectch to fit some consoles but it's easy and they fit like a dream.OtherThoughts:I'll be b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFastkids on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very cheap replacement for the original stylus which almost all children will lose. The stylus is just a tad smaller than the original ones and therefore do not stay in the compartment of the ds but for this price I do not mind the kids losing a stylus. The color... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshifty21 on 04/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap, works well as a stylus. The colours are ok and the stylus doesn't appear to scratch the screen. Cons:It doesn't stay in the Nintendo DS. It will fit into the slot but it's too small to stay in the device. Therefore, you have to store it ontop of the Ninten... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections