DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Case for HTC G3 Cell Phone (Random Color)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeterssskov on 07/17/2011

Ive used this with my Htc legend, and its been protected nicely! The silicone thick enough to prevent damage, but it's not so thick it feels bulky. the buttons are made for the htc hero, so they are not corresponding. IF using a htc legend, this cover will cover the upper menu bar, so you can hardly see the clock or if theres any messages. The build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatsBjor on 02/08/2011

Very good price! It has a nice feel when held. The silicone makes it non-slippy. The HTC as such has a very slick surface and tended to fall out of my shirt pocket, which is not at all good... :-( The silicone case makes the HTC stick in my shirt pocket even when I bend over to flush the toilet! :-) Also, I can put my phone on the dashboard of my car ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholymoly on 06/08/2010

It's silicone, so it will protect your HTC from all types of scratches for a longer time. You'll also get a better grip, so less chances for slipping your precious on the floor. It doesnt exactly look good, the HTC Hero-design is almost totally hidden. But I dont care about that. And because of better grip, you will supposedly lose the ability to slip ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections