DX » Community » Reviews » Hook Style Stylish Bluetooth Handsfree Headset (4.5-Hour Talk/150-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 8 ( 32% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKamikazeNL on 10/24/2013

- The pice is fine. In Europe these sets cost more, but for DX-standard it is kinda high priced. But I think the first one matters most, so price counts as a pro. - Headset fits underneath my Shoei XR-1100 motorhelmet - Pairing it to your phone is easy - Works only for phonecalls, and not for playing music (and that is why I bought it) - Underneath ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1dimon1 on 10/09/2013

Remarkably made ??mount, pleasant to hold. Do not be ashamed to wear in the ear. always wear a phone in your pocket, so while the loss of respect, I did not watch. Although there is - once out of the car meter 2 - 3 - phone remained inside. Connection is not lost. Terrible quality sound as well as the dynamics of the microphone. If I do something like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrahma3 on 10/05/2013

Small, comfortable, stylish, crisp clear sound, sensitive microphone, easy to turn on/off, pair with other bluetooth devices & adjust the volume all while wearing the headset. Nothing aside that it seems to take while to charge but it does have a decent amount of talk time too hardly a real con. Great for any bluetooth audio systems...I've even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabMarchetti on 04/29/2013

Very cheap, connects very easily to my smartphone, good looking, fits very well on my ears, easy to use....did I say it's cheap? The quality of the sound is as high as the price, unfortunately. I can hear, but the sound has an annoying wheezing. Nothing as a regular headphone...The microphone isn't that good too, people have to focus a lot to understand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperez1311 on 01/29/2013

Sound quality is good, i've paid more for worst. very easy to pair and use. very decent range, doesn't need to be in direct line with the cellphone. the clip that holds it feels a little fragile, but if you handle it carefully, nothing to worry about. it's not uncomfortable, maybe if you use it for too long it can become a little uncomfortable, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFernandorsilva on 01/24/2013

I received the phone in a timely manner, it is very easy to set up and serve in any cell, the battery lasts a lot, does not noise, the range is good, is a discreet headset compared to other models and meets the expectations of buyers, is very good. Although a good quality headset in scope, audio and ease of set up, the only part that makes you want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byComeq on 01/11/2013

- Fair Price - Design is ok - Battery lasts long enough - Very durable - Bluetooth range is pretty decent - It charges fast - Works for either left or right ear - The microphone seems to catch too much ambient noise, if you are in a quiet place there should be no problem while using this headset but otherwise the other person will hear everything that'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoamlin on 11/22/2012

its microphone and speaker are both in good quality. everyone says they hear me better when im using this rather using my iphone. it sits really good on my ear (tho it seems to fit me, but not everybody). it charges really fast and the battery lasts like it says more or less (4 hours of talk). it seems to be quite robust - it sits in my girlfriend's ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byPetey4tw on 10/22/2012

- Cheap - Battery seems to be ok - Comes with a spare ear foamy thingy - Simple design for sitting on either the left or right ear - Doesn't use mini or micro usb, but a different one (kind of like a thick version of micro usb), I've seen a few other deives with the same connector which means another cable your going to have stuck on your desk somewhere.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarceloal on 09/13/2012

Funcional e fácil operação... Easy operation... Simples de configurar no telefone Nokia C3... Simple to configure with Nokia C3... Realmente funciona dentro dos 10m de raio do aparelho... Preço muito atrativo... Good Price... peças de plástico um tanto frágeis o que resultou na quebra do suporte que une o aparelho ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections