DX » Community » Reviews » Hook Style Stylish Bluetooth Handsfree Headset (4.5-Hour Talk/150-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 8 ( 35% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1dimon1 on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Remarkably made ??mount, pleasant to hold. Do not be ashamed to wear in the ear. always wear a phone in your pocket, so while the loss of respect, I did not watch. Although there is - once out of the car meter 2 - 3 - phone remained inside. Connection is not lost. Cons:Te... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabMarchetti on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, connects very easily to my smartphone, good looking, fits very well on my ears, easy to use....did I say it's cheap? Cons:The quality of the sound is as high as the price, unfortunately. I can hear, but the sound has an annoying wheezing. Nothing as a regular... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperez1311 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sound quality is good, i've paid more for worst. very easy to pair and use. very decent range, doesn't need to be in direct line with the cellphone. Cons:the clip that holds it feels a little fragile, but if you handle it carefully, nothing to worry about. OtherThoughts:i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFernandorsilva on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I received the phone in a timely manner, it is very easy to set up and serve in any cell, the battery lasts a lot, does not noise, the range is good, is a discreet headset compared to other models and meets the expectations of buyers, is very good. Cons:Although a good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byComeq on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fair Price - Design is ok - Battery lasts long enough - Very durable - Bluetooth range is pretty decent - It charges fast - Works for either left or right ear Cons:- The microphone seems to catch too much ambient noise, if you are in a quiet place there should be no p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoamlin on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its microphone and speaker are both in good quality. everyone says they hear me better when im using this rather using my iphone. it sits really good on my ear (tho it seems to fit me, but not everybody). it charges really fast and the battery lasts like it says more or... Read more

0 1
  • posted byPetey4tw on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Battery seems to be ok - Comes with a spare ear foamy thingy - Simple design for sitting on either the left or right ear Cons:- Doesn't use mini or micro usb, but a different one (kind of like a thick version of micro usb), I've seen a few other deives with th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarceloal on 09/13/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Funcional e fácil operação... Easy operation... Simples de configurar no telefone Nokia C3... Simple to configure with Nokia C3... Realmente funciona dentro dos 10m de raio do aparelho... Preço muito atrativo... Good Price... Cons:peça... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeluxer on 07/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have recently bought this headset and i'm very pleased with this purchase. Firstly, it has a very good battery. Headset works about 6 to 8 hours when listening music or talking. Secondly, the sound quality is very great so you can listen music with this head... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharprbrar on 04/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good sound, easy to setup, good range, i have tested it for 10 meters works good with blackberry torch. comes with a us plug charger which is gr8 coz i am in Canada. Battery hold time is good, could not not find any reason for not buying this product Cons:looks can be i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections