Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneonik on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, build quality is solid, connection to car's OBDII port is easy, software on CD is working for me, tried different versions, all data is read fine. Programming on my Astra-H 2007 works too, changed the daylights configuration and the board computer... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygerardot on 10/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The interface is very easy to use. Just connect it to the OBDII connector and instantly get into the engine heart. The software also worked fine. The gauges are clear and information is displayed in real time and easy to understand. Cables are long enough and constructi... Read more

0 1
  • posted byalxik on 06/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good device for that price.. but a bit expensive. Good build quility. Compatability with Windows 7. Not hard to install programm and connect to your car. Cons:CD-Disc is broken... No data inside. Cant connect to MID (Multi Information Display) on Opel Omega B... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysickmind on 09/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Exelent price, exelent device. Works great Cons:i couldn't connect to the cruiz control computer of my opel vectra OtherThoughts:The software that's on the disk in the package is useless, need to donwload new on from the internet (do now try to use the ganuine... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections