DX » Community » Reviews » Knife Cut Resistant Gloves - White (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTropman on 08/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent protection. It protects your hands against all sharp materials, such as knives, broken glass, metal blades. The build material is very good, and it seems it will last for a long time. My hand is bigger than average, but it fits good, except for the fingertips.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalopro on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comfortable to use, anyway my hands are average size !! Very good protection I tested with several tools (scissors, knives, cutters) no scratch at all !! Cons:Until now nothing .... may be a little rigid ... but probably with more use will soften OtherThoughts:Is a very... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZen101 on 12/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light weight, Good cut resistance, one size fits most, Flexible. Cons:Feel a little tight at first but give a little with use. OtherThoughts:Bought these gloves as a replacement for the leather gloves i used to use while sharpening my tools (axe, billhook, slasher etc)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLostDude on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very usefull, when you look at the gloves, you think it will not work, but when you look inside the gloves, you can see the metal that protect you. I tried to cut the gloves with everything i had, ceramic knife, scissors and metal knife, and none of them passed... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVasaX on 08/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:So far Cut resistant. I tested it with normal force. Good if youre working with sharp objects, objects withs razor edge (but not with needles) like metal paltes, sharpening blades, broken glass, etc.... Cons:Little weird smell, after few weeks it dissapeared.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysstruja on 03/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great protection. I belive it's imbossible to cut trough this gloves with regular knivees. I have tried realy sharp steel and ceramic knives, toothed knives, scissors, scalpers... and the fibres on gloves was intact. Fits great on my realy big hands and comforta... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections