DX » Community » Reviews » Knife Cut Resistant Gloves - White (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTropman on 08/11/2013

Excellent protection. It protects your hands against all sharp materials, such as knives, broken glass, metal blades. The build material is very good, and it seems it will last for a long time. My hand is bigger than average, but it fits good, except for the fingertips. It is a little smooth for some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymalopro on 02/26/2013

Comfortable to use, anyway my hands are average size !! Very good protection I tested with several tools (scissors, knives, cutters) no scratch at all !! Until now nothing .... may be a little rigid ... but probably with more use will soften Is a very useful item ... I can not find them on my country ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZen101 on 12/31/2012

Light weight, Good cut resistance, one size fits most, Flexible. Feel a little tight at first but give a little with use. Bought these gloves as a replacement for the leather gloves i used to use while sharpening my tools (axe, billhook, slasher etc) while the leather gloves added a small amount of protection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLostDude on 10/05/2012

Very usefull, when you look at the gloves, you think it will not work, but when you look inside the gloves, you can see the metal that protect you. I tried to cut the gloves with everything i had, ceramic knife, scissors and metal knife, and none of them passed throught the gloves, but they made a little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVasaX on 08/21/2012

So far Cut resistant. I tested it with normal force. Good if youre working with sharp objects, objects withs razor edge (but not with needles) like metal paltes, sharpening blades, broken glass, etc.... Little weird smell, after few weeks it dissapeared. Little stiff - you cant do precise work. I have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysstruja on 03/06/2012

Great protection. I belive it's imbossible to cut trough this gloves with regular knivees. I have tried realy sharp steel and ceramic knives, toothed knives, scissors, scalpers... and the fibres on gloves was intact. Fits great on my realy big hands and comfortable to work with. Smells strange but I ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections