DX » Community » Reviews » Knife Cut Resistant Gloves - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
bad 3 good gloves
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrulonovich on 04/07/2015

pros: good material, they really protect your hands cons: you are in the kitchen and they have a label saying "police"

Impression:good gloves;

0 0 0

• posted byTiko79 on 02/13/2015

No me gustaron

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted byJVGarulo on 01/28/2015

Pro: Realmente duros de pelar,. Soportan cortes de herramientas afiladas y cuchillos sin problemas algunos comentarios que he leído dice que el corte deja marca en la parte no metalica del hilo, pero puedo garantizar que yo no lo he comprobado Y uso cuchillos afilados Cons: Son un poco rigidos, y... Read more

Impression:3;

0 0 0

• posted bySarCarstic on 05/22/2014

They work as described - I have tested them just at the wrist cuff with my just-sharpened chefs knife and I could not saw through the material. It did leave a small amount of fraying of the fabric, but the knife would not go through the metal weave. They are a large sized glove, I have big hands... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhighcc on 01/29/2014

Large size, fits a bit loosy in my hands (long but slender fingers). It fits in big hands, even if you got big fingers. It's really cut resistant, not cut proof. It will get some wear if it gets intense or prolonged contact with the blades. Use it wisely, as a protection. Don't abuse. Works ok A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykozinov on 03/28/2013

After test : you can take blade, and gloves really keep your hand from cuts! BUT: it CANNOT protect from TIP of blade !!! Be aware ! It has cell weave, than makes it protectable from blade cuts, seems like police bulletproof vest. Gloves are thick. It not for the craftmanship. It really can help... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byRictos on 11/29/2012

This thick pair of gloves are most welcome in any sloopy chief arsenal , the fabric holds on it's own when pierced or slashed, in kitchen moments it protects your hands very well. In outdoor the value of this pair of gloves also shine, gardening and slashing high grass or taking out thick plants... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byghazghkull on 10/08/2012

I have tried these out on a variety of very sharp knifes and they protected the hand incredibly good. I trust these with broken glass which is why I bought them A bit uncomfortable on the feel. A bit small for my hands(they are a little bit big im afraid) specially where the fingers start .What I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrafaelz82 on 08/23/2012

well built product. is not metal, like a kind of nylon (polyamide) and yet is resistant to cuts from knives and scissors without leaving marks on the material. is really tight, made for little hands. my hands just do not fit. My wife, who has average height, also found tight. I hope it gets with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byww999w on 07/18/2012

protects well, even i sharpen the knife before testing on the glove, it still protects my hand. And it's long enough which also protects my wrist a bit, and most of other Cut Resistant Gloves in the market are like an inch or more shorter than this one. A bit tight for my hand, maybe they should... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere