DX » Community » Reviews » Knife Cut Resistant Gloves - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/22/2014

They work as described - I have tested them just at the wrist cuff with my just-sharpened chefs knife and I could not saw through the material. It did leave a small amount of fraying of the fabric, but the knife would not go through the metal weave. They are a large sized glove, I have big hands and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhighcc on 01/29/2014

Large size, fits a bit loosy in my hands (long but slender fingers). It fits in big hands, even if you got big fingers. It's really cut resistant, not cut proof. It will get some wear if it gets intense or prolonged contact with the blades. Use it wisely, as a protection. Don't abuse. Works ok for light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykozinov on 03/28/2013

After test : you can take blade, and gloves really keep your hand from cuts! BUT: it CANNOT protect from TIP of blade !!! Be aware ! It has cell weave, than makes it protectable from blade cuts, seems like police bulletproof vest. Gloves are thick. It not for the craftmanship. It really can help , when ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byRictos on 11/29/2012

This thick pair of gloves are most welcome in any sloopy chief arsenal , the fabric holds on it's own when pierced or slashed, in kitchen moments it protects your hands very well. In outdoor the value of this pair of gloves also shine, gardening and slashing high grass or taking out thick plants with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byghazghkull on 10/08/2012

I have tried these out on a variety of very sharp knifes and they protected the hand incredibly good. I trust these with broken glass which is why I bought them A bit uncomfortable on the feel. A bit small for my hands(they are a little bit big im afraid) specially where the fingers start .What else ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCommercial on 02/06/2011

To be honest I haven't tested these with a knife. Interestingly enough, they were too tight when I first tried them (I have XL hands) but they actually "stretched" to fit after wearing them a few times. Odd, given that they're metallic, but now they're a "good enough" fit for short periods of use. Started ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxak0root on 07/14/2010

+ Goog gloves :) + Very useful when working with different cut-danger appliances, knives and others + Nice build quality - Their size is too small for my hand, don't know if it can fit an overall chinese hand even, but you can get used to this :) Tried them with a knife, looks like they're enough cut-... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyorky2011 on 05/27/2010

I've given them a quick slash with a knife and it seemed to work but with a little bit of marking. The finger holes are simply too small. Mainly the part where the finger meets the palm, the rest of the finger hole is actually fine. But since you need to get through the first small part first then forget ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections