=excellent build quality
=very bright light
=provides more light than some 10 LED flashlights
=battery has high capacity as it lasts a long time after decent cranking
= none dont spend money on cheaper hand crank flashlights, this is the one to get, it will last you for years. i already have it for a year and its working great this is one of the best ... Read more
- Is actually reliable — I've been using one periodically for more than a year.
- Three LEDs cover all my brightness needs (city flat, cellars, forest camping). - Have to use the crank often as the charge doesn't last long. A friend of mine has a flashlight of comparable power which lasts much longer (2 to 4 times) from the same amount of muscle power ... Read more
1. Phone charges, it works fine
2. Shines brightly, perfect for lighting the tent
3. All moving parts are lubricated with a white grease
4. Soldering is well. 5. Inside is a li-ion rechargeable battery, unlike the cheaper ones, which is use CR2032 1. Fairly noisy charging process, like for all dynamos 2. On my dynamo there is no marking of the switch
... Read more
This device proves itself as being very useful in different life situations. While camping it may be used to light outside. It can be used to charge telephone in extreme situations so it is very handy to have such device on you as you might need it. This might not work for a long time because the handle does not look like one made from the very best ... Read more
The build quality is good, the crank is a little stiff and it feels as if you might just snap the handle but it seems to be made of a fairly solid plastic.
The light stays on for much longer than other crank torches I've owned, which is a plus, and it's bright enough to read a book with (some were a fairly dull LED light.)
So far, it hasn't blown up ... Read more
Good plastic, bright LEDs, 120 mAh lithium accumulator with very simple charging circuit (voltage¤t limiter) inside; has simple output voltage limiter (one zener diode); phone adapters are compatible with adapters from same devices (each adapter have 4mm male jack for connecting to charger device); has good silicon grease on the mechanism inside;... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.