Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlokNineSeven on 06/28/2014

This is a well made, officially licensed Domo-Kun doll, and like the description title states, it is soft, and very cuddly. It has no foul odors like some plushie's do when first removed from the wrapper. The cost of DX is significantly lower than you would find at a actual store where they mark them up. Occasioanly a thread will be coming loose, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byytx9005 on 12/05/2013

Super cute soft toy, great for domo lovers. It comes with an original tag and label. It's a really good price too! There's a bit of cardboard behind the mouth which is a bit odd feeling at first (doesn't affect the cuddliness of the toy), and the stitching to close on the back is a bit wonky (not really noticeable) It's a lot bigger that I thought it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlastor1987 on 10/01/2013

- Good terminations and good materials - Really soft and nice to hug - Is bigger than it looks in the pictures - Exelent gift for kids and fans! - For the quality and the size is really cheap in comparation with other stores. - Is just a toy or decoration, so, non really Is a verry nice gift for the price, I love the plush and is a really nice decoration ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvorie on 05/29/2013

Everything is perfect. It´s a good soft doll, well made and resistant. And the size is perfect for this price, big and nice! Recommended 100% if you love Domo-Kun!!! Everything is OK, no complaints about this little monster. It´s a cute doll with a good price. I have it in the back glass of my car, scaring all the people driving behind me,... Read more

1 1
  • posted bykazenokage on 10/04/2012

Overall the most cute and funny doll of my child room. Higher than expected, is really well done. Good materials and also totally like original ones. In truth I've no cons about it, it's simply perfect. The only cons is about the dimension felt on the product description, trough the photo it look like taller. Anyway I think that his high enough. I've ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysiqueirah on 09/28/2012

- The size is really good. Not to small, not to big. - It's well build. I like the material. Feels long lasting. - It's a really cute doll and very close to the original Domo Kun design - It's not really fluffy. It's kinda hard, which makes it resistant. - The packaging was terrible. It was just plastic and the product could have been damaged. I bought ... Read more

Nice 360 look
    2 0
  • posted byalvama on 09/13/2012

I ordered it as a present for my brother. I didn't know the character, but he is a great fan of Domo-kun, and he even disguissed of this in carnival. Here in Spain it was not a very easily to find item, so when he opened the package he was very very surprised and loved it. Great materials and very well built It took a little bit more of time of arrival ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byxmarcos on 09/08/2012

Makes the perfect gift for a nerd. Really hard to find here in Argentina. Good build quality and size. Cheap packaging, just wrapped in a plastic bag and deformed, had to "re-shape" it after opening. Price is high considering build quality, but free shipping compensates. Great gift for a nerd friend or yourself, just make sure you order it ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bythisisdaveh on 01/11/2012

Good quality Unique, hard to find sort of gift Quite cuddly, despite how it looks! Slow delivery (one month) No packaging (just wrapped in plastic) A nice gift for someone who's hard to please. It's very good quality as well for the price. Other reviews have mentioned inconsistencies in the design, but I can't comment on that. The build quality is surprisingly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bych35c0 on 01/09/2012

It's quite cheap. The build quality is very good (no rough parts) and soft. It's fluffy. Mine came without the lower row of teeth. Had to repair it myself because it was for a gift and had no time to return it (it took a month to arrive). The plastic bag came teared but that was no problem at all. Not as big as I'd like but very good. It's a gift for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections