• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• DOMO KUN!!!!

posted by LagniManiac on 04/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It's a 30CM Domo plush toy.
    The price on this item is what brought me to DX in the first place. I was buying toys from an online store based in my native Australia, and they wanted 4 times this price for the exact same item (they seemed to be using DXs display photo on their page.
    Nice soft brown fur.
    Nice round black eyes, stuck firmly on.

Cons:

Seams are nice and neat overall, except along the back, which is a little crooked - but nothing serious. I have seen this same thing (rough seam on back) on a lot of DX plush toys.
    The shape of his mouth is supported by cardboard - feels a bit off when you hug him.
    None of these cons should dissuade you from buying this awesome toy, if you like Domo, it's well worth it

OtherThoughts:

I ordered 4. I was planning to sell them all. But since I have cats, I would like to keep at least two, to re-enact the Domo kitten-chasing scene from the popular internet phenomenon (no actual kittens will be harmed though, I swear. Not by me at least - I cannot speak for God, or even if he exists, or what he might do as a result of me using SKU 29431, which I own, but NEVER EVER plan to review).

Bottomline:

To like Domo is to buy this toy - I would be stunned if you found a cheaper and better quality Domo plush toy anywhere on the planet.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections