DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" Fully Automatic Wrist Style Digital Blood Pressure Monitor (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 10 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought it for my parents and don't regret it. Batteries lasts for a half of year with everyday using. I compared it precision with mechanical blood pressure monitor and it was almost the same. It have small display, but very big digits. So people with bad eyesight will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The value is impossible to beat for this amazing quality. Every thing came excellently wrapped and in a beautiful case, which is very useful. Easy to use if you know how to use.Cons:It took almost two months to come home because a delay of China Post, and i think it was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCybernexo on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Easy of Use. Facilidad de uso. Battery Comsumption. Consumo de bateria. The accuracy of a measurement system. Precision de la medicion.Cons:The battery case is complex to open. Especially for an elderly person or with big fingers. El compartimiento de la bateri... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrodolfodiazc on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Price, Size, Simplicity. If you know the difference between showed and real measure, you can be able to use it with confidenceCons:Materials I'm guessing it is not too accurate. When I measure my pressure it reflects almost 2 levels more than my real pressureOtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It measure blood pressure easily: just put only two AAA batteries, put on your arm e press a button. It can store many measurements so you can construct an history of the blood pressure over the time. The accuracy seems good and the lcd panel is easy to read.Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroland_t on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is very easy to use this 1.5" Fully Automatic Wrist Style Digital Blood Pressure Monitor (2*AAA), like any other of such devices. It has buttons with clear instructions for use. Nice case.Cons:I have seen similar devices with better quality. This device didn't se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonicatake on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is very easy to use and nice box. You don't need to read the instructions because the drawing on it is very clear in explain how to use and obtain the correct measuring.Cons:I used a little, so... any cons for now. The batteries need to be alkaline because the common... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvama on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- very easy to use - very well packaged and boxed - arrived very fast - good quality material and perfectly finished - you can see numbers perfectly well - very recommendable and neccesary product - perfect size to store wherever you want - clear iinstructions in... Read more

unbox out of the package out of the plastic box working
    1 0
  • posted bythezar on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very easy to use because you press only start button and it does everything else.. even close it. Packet is nicely done by not needing too much space. Also exact at least for me(about 20 measures)Cons:Nothing yet. Hoping the hard thing(plastic or metal) what rounds your ha... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMiki1969 on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Exellent price for this very useful products , very easy to use , accurate in measuring and long lasting battery . In complet you get a nice box for storage devices.Cons:i really don't see any cons for now.OtherThoughts:very nicely packaged in a box and is convenient to... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections