Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPak3000 on 02/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great fun and time killer! bought it for my little brother-and used it my self! the led looks awesome and last for long the plastic quality is really good its last for a long time with out break Flies Very high! Cons:it broke down after a week the handle wasn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoxidrilo on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is a cheap toy, it is easy to use and understand. my little boy of two years old learned to use it, he cant through too high, but he use it. Cons:the quality is a little poor, for example, after ten or fifteen times you through it, the chord starts to get d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturbulent on 09/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it does fly. and this is good. has some fancy LEDs in it, they blink when flying. Cons:you should remember, that kid of 4 years normally has a hard time to launch it alone. still some force is to be applied. the launching string went off the handle at the fift... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhslpm on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It flies high! Be aware of that, or you could easily lose it outdoors. Take caution inside, it could brake something; - Very easy to use; - The leds are very bright and make it worth the price you paid at night; - Kids love it. ------ - O brinquedo voa muito alto. Tom... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrainDamaged on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It is a fun little toy to play with -It goes very high -Come with 3 led(blue,red and green) for night -Price is a good -easy to use(pull the string and watch it fly) Cons:-It is really fragile and easy to break OtherThoughts:-It is very easy to lose the flying thing be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhslpm on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a really good toy. I'm using it a lot and it has a great build. I have to say i'm surprised, as I was expecting a low quality product. The led lights are awesome, need three batteries, also included. É um ótimo brinquedo. Eu estava esperando um p&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanilodteixeira on 12/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quite fun to spend time somewhere in the open. This really reaches higher heights. Very beautiful with the lights at night. Draws the attention of the beholder. Cons:It's a little fragile, and within a few hours of use broke a little piece of plastic that makes the disc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypchitna on 08/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Can play with it indoor (when it is spinning it sticks to a sealing). Very bright lights during night flights. Price is very low. Cons:Lunching Handle is build from soft plastic material, so if you pull lunching cord hard it will break, but also is very simple to fix it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyawnzzz on 06/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item has a low price, it was easy to use right out of the package, , the lights are cool and light up great at night time. And this thing flies pretty high. Cons:Not build too strong, not really meant for inside use, it would just smack on the ceiling OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymordyr on 02/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works well. It flies quite high. Easy to use even for 3 years kid. Lights are magnificent in the night. Cons:Very easy to break. Mine broke during indoor testing. Shooter build quality looks good. Saucer build quality is bad. Electronic part with LED's is m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections