Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPak3000 on 02/28/2014

Great fun and time killer! bought it for my little brother-and used it my self! the led looks awesome and last for long the plastic quality is really good its last for a long time with out break Flies Very high! it broke down after a week the handle wasn't solid and broke in the shipment the line got stuck many times cute little toy the worth every ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoxidrilo on 12/01/2013

it is a cheap toy, it is easy to use and understand. my little boy of two years old learned to use it, he cant through too high, but he use it. the quality is a little poor, for example, after ten or fifteen times you through it, the chord starts to get damaged. the material of the toy is bad, I recommend to use it in a place where you have grass. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturbulent on 09/26/2013

it does fly. and this is good. has some fancy LEDs in it, they blink when flying. you should remember, that kid of 4 years normally has a hard time to launch it alone. still some force is to be applied. the launching string went off the handle at the fifth flight. pretty easy to repair it, if you ever hold the screw driver in your hands. quality is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhslpm on 06/05/2013

- It flies high! Be aware of that, or you could easily lose it outdoors. Take caution inside, it could brake something; - Very easy to use; - The leds are very bright and make it worth the price you paid at night; - Kids love it. ------ - O brinquedo voa muito alto. Tome cuidado, fácil de perder no exterior e pode quebrar alguma coisa dentro de ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrainDamaged on 05/10/2013

-It is a fun little toy to play with -It goes very high -Come with 3 led(blue,red and green) for night -Price is a good -easy to use(pull the string and watch it fly) -It is really fragile and easy to break -It is very easy to lose the flying thing because it goes really high and wind may push it on a roof or in a three so you need to be careful when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhslpm on 12/01/2012

It's a really good toy. I'm using it a lot and it has a great build. I have to say i'm surprised, as I was expecting a low quality product. The led lights are awesome, need three batteries, also included. É um ótimo brinquedo. Eu estava esperando um péssimo produto, de baixa qualidade. Fiquei verdadeiramente surpreso com a boa qualidade.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanilodteixeira on 12/01/2012

Quite fun to spend time somewhere in the open. This really reaches higher heights. Very beautiful with the lights at night. Draws the attention of the beholder. It's a little fragile, and within a few hours of use broke a little piece of plastic that makes the disc spin. But not completely damaged, the toy still works. Whenever I go to the beach at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypchitna on 08/21/2012

Can play with it indoor (when it is spinning it sticks to a sealing). Very bright lights during night flights. Price is very low. Lunching Handle is build from soft plastic material, so if you pull lunching cord hard it will break, but also is very simple to fix it with screwdriver and some duck tape. Be careful flying it when is windy. Wind can carry ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyawnzzz on 06/09/2011

This item has a low price, it was easy to use right out of the package, , the lights are cool and light up great at night time. And this thing flies pretty high. Not build too strong, not really meant for inside use, it would just smack on the ceiling You might want to try it out and get a feel for the amount of pull you need to give the string, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymordyr on 02/24/2010

It works well. It flies quite high. Easy to use even for 3 years kid. Lights are magnificent in the night. Very easy to break. Mine broke during indoor testing. Shooter build quality looks good. Saucer build quality is bad. Electronic part with LED's is manufactured very bad. The price could be lower. I recommend to use only outdoor. Beware trees and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections