There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Decent for the price

posted by serratus on 07/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Price is great. The headset is also very stylish. I like the wrap around ear loop as it does it job of keeping the headset in place. The headset is also very light (I measured it to be 8 grams) so it does not strain my ear wearing it for an hour. Battery life also seems to be decent but I haven't owned this item for a very long time so I don't know if the battery life will degrade.

Cons:

Audio quality is poor compared to other headsets I've used but again, this headset is so cheap that I'm okay with poor audio quality.

Build quality isn't the best either. The faceplate is interchangeable and upon arrival, one corner of it doesn't even stay on snug. It doesn't bother me though.

OtherThoughts:

I didn't have any sync issues with my phone (Ericsson w580i). I also didn't have any issues with it shutting off like other users have claimed. I couldn't get the voice command dialing to work though but that might be an incompatibility with my phone. When I try to voice dial, it just dials the last number.

Bottomline:

For the price, this is a good headset.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections