DX » Community » Reviews » Cell Phone Signal Shield/Block Soft Leather Pouch (Brown)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabrius on 02/19/2013

This mobile phone pouch works as Faraday Cage, so any electronic device can not communicate. This includes mobile phones, trackers, etc. It is a good thing for phones like iPhone, where it is impossible to take out the battery from the device. After some time of intense use the "leather" can get damaged, but it is normal. It is a good tool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPodunkWA on 12/03/2010

I have this case in pink as well. I am sensitive to EMFs and I'm concerned about cellphone radiation. This case is a nice solution. It also is nice to use in the car when you are driving and shouldn't be distracted by an unimportant phone call or text message. The case is thin leather that is well constructed and lined wtih a blocking fabric. I use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunmistakable on 07/22/2010

Fold over top that is easy to slip your small cell phone into. Two pouches inside the outer cover, one that completely blocks the phone from all signals (we tested it) and the other pocket which still allows the phone to receive calls. Very handy item. Only possible downside is that it only fits small phones. If you have a bigger or older phone it may ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections