DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite (Pink)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystbza on 08/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good build, had no problems with the swap. After I finished transferring all the parts into the new body, you couldn't even tell that this is not the original case. It has a very nice translucent protection shell and the color is slightly lighter. Cons:Ho... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoshuajag on 07/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks and feels just like the original. - All of the screws included are Philips, so you wont ever have to deal with the tri-wings should you ever need to open your DS Lite again. - I found it very easy to replace the shell. It took me about 30 minutes. Cons:-... Read more

2 0
  • posted byD-Ack on 09/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A full case replacement that also serves as a relatively simple replacement if you have a broken hinge. Cons:Some of the holes are too small for the supplied screws and also for the necessary mountings. I discovered this when putting the hinge assembly back on a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomq90 on 06/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Dual injected case nicer pink than orignal feels nice comes with both screen frames east to put together(probley hard for some people) can use with oem(orignal case)parts.(mix and match) comes with screws comes with sillicone screw covers and pads dust cov... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTANGOO on 01/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:replace old broken ds Cons:none OtherThoughts:like real ds case Bottomline:needed if u got a broken hinge Read more

0 0
  • posted bymosss on 10/22/2007

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:superb build quiality, like the original, infact it could be nintendo original kit ! Cons:very fiddly , take care ! OtherThoughts:could come with instructions instead of having to scour the net for it Bottomline:good qual case, great price. Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeekforhire on 08/27/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I have used a few of the 'shock' NDS cases and have found them to be garbage. This case could not be any different...it seems to be a real OEM NDS case. It comes with all new screws and with the correct pink bordered screen cover and also has the pink screw cove... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections