DX » Community » Reviews » SM W968 1.2" Touch Screen Quadband GSM Cell Phone Watch with Bluetooth (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDmitry888 on 05/31/2012

I changed two phones for this time - two iphone and two samsungs. This piece of iron still in a system also works and looks on 5 +... My friends regularly ask me - where I bought such gadget, admire and envy. the Apple replaced three generations of the phones during this time, and the device didn't lose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynadupoetsch on 03/10/2011

eng: - one less thing to carry in your pocket - works perfectly - menus for easy access - Camera, voice recorder por: - menos uma coisa pra carregar no bolso - funciona perfeitamente - menus de fácil acesso - câmera, gravador de voz eng: - a little heavy - the lid came down silver - signal is not very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNettoseg on 07/26/2010

Good build quality. Touch screen have very easy accessability (little screen, but easy to use). Bluetooth headset works fine. Brazil SIM card is accepted. Watch battery is really bad. If you use it with bluetooth turned on (with no headset connected) the battery will run just few hours, about 15 hours ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLooseNugget on 07/23/2010

Has more features than you can shake the included stylus at. Awesome price (North American sites are charging $250+ for the exact same watch) "Cool" factor is incredible and it's awesome for showing off to your friends/enemies. Touchscreen is amazingly sensitive (even with my fat fingers) and it also ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections