DX » Community » Reviews » ColorCross Universal Virtual Reality 3D & Video Glasses for 4~7" Smartphones - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Quality Fun Expensive flexible
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byinside0ut on 03/02/2015

It's well engineered, adjustable, resizes to fit various phones Everyone i showed thought it was amazing. I would recommend this. One con - I've got a big head and nose so it's kind of uncomfortable, some foam would have been nice instead of rubber

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byhugoleo2000 on 02/27/2015

The order arrived in a timely manner. I am very pleased with the glasses. They were perfect in my Samsung S5.

Impression:Fun,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by8879234 on 02/14/2015

The doors are very delicate and it might break while operating.

0 0 0

• posted byCiDHemS on 02/02/2015

Pros: - Casco de RV economico - Muy comodo - Precio Cons: - Existen alternativas con mejor FOV - Demora para hacer el envio por falta de stock

Perfecto casco económico mientras esperamos la salida oficial de Oculus Rfit Perfecto casco económico mientras esperamos la salida oficial de Oculus Rfit Perfecto casco económico mientras esperamos la salida oficial de Oculus Rfit

Impression:Fun,excellent,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byhelghast on 01/28/2015

Pros: - lightweight - adjustable lens distance - adjustable lens offset - small package (makes carrying/storing better) Cons: - low build quality (especially on the clamp) - strap still big on "smallest" setting, over time this will become worse due to stretching. Other Thoughts: When first I had... Read more

Impression:Fun,Small packaging,adjustable lens;

1 0 1

• posted byapiqu91 on 01/26/2015

Pros: easy to use, fit to every head, it have many regulations for head size, and convergence of both eyes, can adjust also the focus, works well with iPhone 6, I didn't try with iPhone 6+. Cons: with heavier phones it isn't confortable, because it is too heavyweight for the head

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byRSBA on 01/24/2015

The product is great, for it's price ,and what you enable of you mobile devices is totally awesome :)

Impression:Fun,Great simple product;

0 0 2

• posted byjelwell2 on 01/15/2015

If you're using an iPhone 6 plus be sure to turn on "Guided Access" before loading the phone in. The power button is too easily depressed due to it's location on the 6+. Turning on Guided Access on your phone makes it so depressing the power button won't do anything. Pros: Fits the iPhone lenses... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bythat1guy2 on 01/14/2015

Pros: good outer shell build. Lens is large and clear. Cons: can't fit a 6.4 inch phone. It might fit a 6.2 inch The lens adjustments are loose so it can move while watching. But not too easily.

Impression:Fun,Quality;

1 0 0

• posted byGraviz on 01/13/2015

I used the ColorCross in combination with my iphone 6 plus, many VR apps available and have loads of fun using the glasses.

Impression:Fun,excellent,Quality;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections