DX » Community » Reviews » ColorCross Virtual Reality 3D & Video Glasses for Smartphones - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Good product Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlastium on 07/26/2016

It's good to use but when you use longer, your nose might get hurt because of the made of plastic. Just this. Don't expect too much.

Impression:good,nice price;

0 0 0

• posted by9395101 on 03/26/2016

Pros: It's hands free, and it does its job. fits my phone well. The adjustable lenses are great. Cons: the foam is very uncomfortable, meaning you want want to wear the headset very long. Aside from having a bluetooth controller, there is no means of controlling a phone while it's inside of the I... Read more

Impression:good,Uncomfortable;

0 0 0

• posted byAthePsT on 03/01/2016

It's nice that it is plastic and completely customizable. It has a head strap but without adding some foam to the plastic, it gets mighty uncomfortable fast. The lenses are of good quality.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrbnrevolution on 01/29/2016

Pros: - Facil de Usar. - Muy buena calidad de materiales Cons: - Falta codigo QR para configuración de las gafas en las APPs, aunque la configuración de algunas gafas del mercado sirven. Todo perecto aunque el paquete tardo 6 semanas en llegar.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bydjona12 on 12/07/2015

Bought this one year ago and it was awesome (still is for the new price !) Pros : Quality materails, adaptation for a wide range of smartphones, lense are adjustable (not in focus) Cons : face/device material is rubber, too hard for the contact, needed to add foam.

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byJohanVHS on 12/05/2015

They work but its not like you are in another world sine you can see the edges

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygymmorty on 10/26/2015

Pros: VR is awesome. This headset has a band so you don't have to hold it up with your hands. Cons: The nose part startet hurting fast. The vision field is too smal compared to google cardboard. Other thoughts: If you really want cheap VR goggles, buy the google cardboard and put a strap on it.

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted byionxarles on 09/27/2015

Pros: Mayor campo visual, reglajes, y el precio Cons: Comodidad, choca un poco pero poniendo foam se arregla fácil

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9556517 on 09/25/2015

I'm really happy with glass. I don't need make any adjustment. Put your smartphone in it and enjoy it. Movie, games and photo works like a charm. My smartphone is LG G2 D805 and haven't any compatibility problems. The glass is a little bit hard to use at begins. The plastic is little fragile, not... Read more

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9428341 on 08/28/2015

Pros: es un excelente producto. Cont: el jostik bluetooth no funciona bien con todos los juegos.

Impression:Perfeito;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere