DX » Community » Reviews » ColorCross Universal Virtual Reality 3D & Video Glasses for 4~7" Smartphones - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent bad Quality Small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymenkos on 07/26/2015

I have a samsung s3 the phone fits good and it staus secure in the glass. Only problem is that i coulndt ajust it the way i wanted. So I didnt like the way the screen looks trough the glass. It alse presses very much on my nose so it started to hurt after a while wearing it. The price on the hand... Read more

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted byrusselljsmith on 07/22/2015

Pros: - Fits a wide range of phones - Easy to get phone in and out - Comfortable fit with head strap and rubber around lenses Cons: - Doesn't have a magnetic switch for full Google Cardboard support - Can't wear glasses while using, no good if you're long-sighted Happy with this for the money I I... Read more

Great for the money, but no magnetic switch

Impression:effective,comfy;

0 0 0

• posted byjohanneslol on 07/07/2015

Pro: sits comfort, after some adjustments, easy to use, feels solid after adjusting and i would high recommend it to everybody !

Impression:excellent,Perfect!,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9433463 on 06/19/2015

Pros: Good device; sturdy Cons: Not very good without a bigger sized phone

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byLiranz85 on 06/19/2015

It was really hard to get the S6 edge in there, felt like it was about to break. The iPhone 5 is an easy fit though. Quality is OK, made of fragile plastic. Good headband and goold looking product.

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted byRickin on 05/19/2015

It's a good product, but the plastic is a little fragile and can break at the ends

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8798071 on 05/15/2015

Build quality is very cheap. The adjustable is very easy to break(feel like). Just you need high resolution screen phone (at least 403dpi above )to experience the 3D effect.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byPatricioSantos on 04/24/2015

pros: durable plastic material, adjustable to LG G3 perfectly. cons: nothing against, very cool

Impression:excellent,Quality;

0 0 1

• posted byersuar on 04/15/2015

Really enjoying since I received. Using both with Samsung Note 3 and S3, also tried with Iphone 5s, all results are amazing.

Impression:Very good,excellent,Quality;

0 0 1

• posted byelsavior13 on 04/07/2015

Pros: Decent quality, ease of use, do as description said. Cons: Not so far Great cost x benefit.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere