DX » Community » Reviews » ColorCross Universal Virtual Reality 3D & Video Glasses for 3.5~6" Smartphones - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent bad Quality Small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygymmorty on 10/26/2015

Pros: VR is awesome. This headset has a band so you don't have to hold it up with your hands. Cons: The nose part startet hurting fast. The vision field is too smal compared to google cardboard. Other thoughts: If you really want cheap VR goggles, buy the google cardboard and put a strap on it.

0 0 0

• posted byionxarles on 09/27/2015

Pros: Mayor campo visual, reglajes, y el precio Cons: Comodidad, choca un poco pero poniendo foam se arregla fácil

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9556517 on 09/25/2015

I'm really happy with glass. I don't need make any adjustment. Put your smartphone in it and enjoy it. Movie, games and photo works like a charm. My smartphone is LG G2 D805 and haven't any compatibility problems. The glass is a little bit hard to use at begins. The plastic is little fragile, not... Read more

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8837305 on 08/23/2015

facil de utilizar e otimo para assistir filmes e aplicativos!!!! recomendo, porém as vezes é incomodo.

0 0 0

• posted byHansCronau on 08/11/2015

I can advise this product to anyone, with any phone, who would like to try out VR in something a bit more advanced than a piece of cardboard. Pros: - Very cheap - Size adjustable to any phone Cons: - Not Google Cardboard compatible: has no magnet - Cheap plastic. Handle with care. Easy to damage.... Read more

Impression:Great for its price;

0 0 0

• posted by9101349 on 08/08/2015

Pros: the grip on the phone is excellent, moving lenses. Cons: no magnetic ring - big, big disappointment. However, with my Sony Xperia, standard magnetic ring will not work, so I would need to DIY my way around it anyway. I just taped a little magnet inside the box and put metallic ring on the I... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMichealRaj on 08/08/2015

Pros: The product is awesome perfectly fits to my One Plus and fits fine when u ware it, Corn: No button selection of apps and no Qcode. Apart from this its a awesome product and gives u a amazing experience feels like your in a different universe. It is totally worth the Virtual Reality for such... Read more

Impression:good but only thing missing in this is a button ;

0 0 0

• posted bymenkos on 07/26/2015

I have a samsung s3 the phone fits good and it staus secure in the glass. Only problem is that i coulndt ajust it the way i wanted. So I didnt like the way the screen looks trough the glass. It alse presses very much on my nose so it started to hurt after a while wearing it. The price on the hand... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrusselljsmith on 07/22/2015

Pros: - Fits a wide range of phones - Easy to get phone in and out - Comfortable fit with head strap and rubber around lenses Cons: - Doesn't have a magnetic switch for full Google Cardboard support - Can't wear glasses while using, no good if you're long-sighted Happy with this for the money I I... Read more

Great for the money, but no magnetic switch

0 0 1

• posted byjohanneslol on 07/07/2015

Pro: sits comfort, after some adjustments, easy to use, feels solid after adjusting and i would high recommend it to everybody !

0 0 0

DX Everywhere