DX » Community » Reviews » Premium MotionPlus for Wii Remote (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJokic on 04/18/2014

Cheap! Looks a lot like the original motion Plus Accessory. Worked really well and I had no problem playing the games where the Motion Plus is required. Do exactly what it's supposed to do by a fraction of the price. It does not LOCK to the controller, so you have to take care not to put any stress on it or, it will come off. Very good buy. Does what ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymichel2016 on 12/10/2013

I received 2 premium MotionPlus for the Wii remotes today. The shipment arrived in good condition, packagin was good. I openend the box, clicked the add-on on the Wii remote, lock it in place with the slider and tried to play Wii Sports Resort, which needs a motion plus controller. The add-on added just a little wieght to the remote and everything seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiabloHell on 09/07/2011

I have buy one „Premium Motion Plus “ but it work only for few min., DX support send me a new one really fast, and this one work grate. Same as original but much cheaper. In my country it costs about 40 USD. First time I have received defective product but DX replaced really fast. Build quality could be better, it feel like it could fall of, but it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymautas on 07/24/2011

It works wonderful. I attached one of these to my standard Wiimote and I coud enjoy Wii Sports Resort without a glitch. Build quality is good but the male connector (the one that inserts into the WiiMote) is kind of loose. It doesn't seem to be a problem since the unit has a firm lock switch, but I think the connector should be firmly attached. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMACTEPCMEPTU on 02/15/2011

Its a cheap alternative for the original Wii Motion Plus! It's works with all the Wii Motion Plus games, so it does what it needs to do! I tested it and it worked perfect on Nintendo Wii with Remote and Nunchuck Controller for Wii (Black) SKU 32010 and original Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuck Controller. Great price, great quality Features excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirknightangel on 12/17/2010

Cheap! Looks a lot like the original motion Plus Accessory. Worked really well and I had no problem playing the games where the Motion Plus is required. Do exactly what it's supposed to do by a fraction of the price. It does not LOCK to the controller, so you have to take care not to put any stress on it or, it will come off. It does not come with a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections