DX » Community » Reviews » Premium MotionPlus for Wii Remote (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJokic on 04/18/2014

Cheap! Looks a lot like the original motion Plus Accessory. Worked really well and I had no problem playing the games where the Motion Plus is required. Do exactly what it's supposed to do by a fraction of the price. It does not LOCK to the controller, so you have to take care not to put any stress on ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymichel2016 on 12/10/2013

I received 2 premium MotionPlus for the Wii remotes today. The shipment arrived in good condition, packagin was good. I openend the box, clicked the add-on on the Wii remote, lock it in place with the slider and tried to play Wii Sports Resort, which needs a motion plus controller. The add-on added just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiabloHell on 09/07/2011

I have buy one „Premium Motion Plus “ but it work only for few min., DX support send me a new one really fast, and this one work grate. Same as original but much cheaper. In my country it costs about 40 USD. First time I have received defective product but DX replaced really fast. Build quality could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymautas on 07/24/2011

It works wonderful. I attached one of these to my standard Wiimote and I coud enjoy Wii Sports Resort without a glitch. Build quality is good but the male connector (the one that inserts into the WiiMote) is kind of loose. It doesn't seem to be a problem since the unit has a firm lock switch, but I think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMACTEPCMEPTU on 02/15/2011

Its a cheap alternative for the original Wii Motion Plus! It's works with all the Wii Motion Plus games, so it does what it needs to do! I tested it and it worked perfect on Nintendo Wii with Remote and Nunchuck Controller for Wii (Black) SKU 32010 and original Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuck Controller.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysirknightangel on 12/17/2010

Cheap! Looks a lot like the original motion Plus Accessory. Worked really well and I had no problem playing the games where the Motion Plus is required. Do exactly what it's supposed to do by a fraction of the price. It does not LOCK to the controller, so you have to take care not to put any stress on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections