DX » Community » Reviews » Premium MotionPlus for Wii Remote (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJokic on 04/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap! Looks a lot like the original motion Plus Accessory. Worked really well and I had no problem playing the games where the Motion Plus is required. Do exactly what it's supposed to do by a fraction of the price. Cons:It does not LOCK to the controller, so you have... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDiabloHell on 09/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have buy one „Premium Motion Plus “ but it work only for few min., DX support send me a new one really fast, and this one work grate. Same as original but much cheaper. In my country it costs about 40 USD. Cons:First time I have received defective product but DX repla... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymautas on 07/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works wonderful. I attached one of these to my standard Wiimote and I coud enjoy Wii Sports Resort without a glitch. Cons:Build quality is good but the male connector (the one that inserts into the WiiMote) is kind of loose. It doesn't seem to be a problem si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMACTEPCMEPTU on 02/15/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a cheap alternative for the original Wii Motion Plus! It's works with all the Wii Motion Plus games, so it does what it needs to do! I tested it and it worked perfect on Nintendo Wii with Remote and Nunchuck Controller for Wii (Black) SKU 32010 and original... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirknightangel on 12/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap! Looks a lot like the original motion Plus Accessory. Worked really well and I had no problem playing the games where the Motion Plus is required. Do exactly what it's supposed to do by a fraction of the price. Cons:It does not LOCK to the controller, so... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections