DX » Community » Reviews » HDD Hard Disk Drive Case with LED Circuit Board for Xbox 360 (Translucent)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydatertodd on 11/29/2012

looks good with the 360 pro and works well touch works well has sturdy looking frame not much to say it just looks cool well it could be sold with a mode change sensor and be able to set it to only one setting at a time. and it could have other led's but for the price it is not bad well it works and looks cool at party's and is sold in multy color cases ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrasputinssg on 03/29/2011

Excellent feature of led's & Case is easy to put old harddrive in, Fits xbox perfectly. Led touch sensor does not sense the best, i have to play with it repeatedly touching untill it decides to come on. Could be improve on this note. I Like the fact that it has several different lighting options that it will display once you have gotten it to turn on.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHaxAras on 10/09/2010

Its A Good Price I Wish i Would;ve Come With The Screwdrivers To Take The Old hard Drive Apart the Led's Are Awesome The option To turn them On And off Is Also A great Add on. Not Having The Screwdrivers To take It Apart Is Not that Great But I Picked Some up At A Local Hardware store for 3$ Like I Said Before It Would Be Nicer With the Screwdrivers ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections