DX » Community » Reviews » HDD Hard Disk Drive Case with LED Circuit Board for Xbox 360 (Translucent)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydatertodd on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:looks good with the 360 pro and works well touch works well has sturdy looking frame not much to say it just looks cool Cons:well it could be sold with a mode change sensor and be able to set it to only one setting at a time. and it could have other led's but fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrasputinssg on 03/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent feature of led's & Case is easy to put old harddrive in, Fits xbox perfectly. Cons:Led touch sensor does not sense the best, i have to play with it repeatedly touching untill it decides to come on. Could be improve on this note. OtherThoughts:I Like th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHaxAras on 10/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its A Good Price I Wish i Would;ve Come With The Screwdrivers To Take The Old hard Drive Apart the Led's Are Awesome The option To turn them On And off Is Also A great Add on. Cons:Not Having The Screwdrivers To take It Apart Is Not that Great But I Picked Some... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections