DX » Community » Reviews » CUBE TALK9X Android 4.4 WCDMA 3G Phone MT8392 Octa-Core Tablet PC w/ 9.7", 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM
Customer’s impression:
good perfect BOM Happy Buen producto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9986473 on 01/23/2016

Best Thing is 10000 Battery and Retina Display, Is Better Product At This Price...

Impression:perfect;

0 1 0

• posted by9050041 on 12/13/2015

Fast and good colors Good processor good overall features Camera not functional. Purchased few months back. Does this carry a warranty or guarantee?

Impression:good;

0 1 1

• posted bysupagreece on 11/18/2015

The tablet is nice , feels a bit heavy but this is because of the big battery. It works perfect. I tried the GPS and Wifi bot are good. I did not use it jet with a sim Card and wait still for the SD card i ordered. But wat is see is very good the screen has a very good resolution.

Impression:good,nice tablet;

0 0 0

• posted byspikey1973 on 10/27/2015

really nice tablet, perfect construction. really couldn't wish for more. the only 'con' is that it is kinda heavy. but you need this for such a sturdy tablet. i want to use it as an ereader and a good book will be just as heavy so no real issue there. but if you want something really light.. look... Read more

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9661396 on 09/11/2015

Good product, but very slowly ship to destination for my ordering.

0 1 0

• posted bypraveeneie67 on 09/10/2015

Hi guys....I am from India.. I was searching for a tab with good specs...I accidentally went to dx.com and saw this tab... But I had many doubts like...whether it can be delivered internationally or not... But with dare I ordered it for about 11k rupees.....I got it delivered in 40 days and out I... Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byromario59 on 06/29/2015

really worthy device, extremely well invested money

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by8913062 on 06/19/2015

Pros: tablet works fine. We use it for months and no crash at all. Cons:sometimes slow when downloading. You most be careful to avoid full memory.

0 0 0

• posted bysweetkiss on 05/24/2015

Hi, I gave a as a present for Christmast this tablet to my mother. I´ve used it sometimes and worked fine at the begining. After some use, my mother stop using it for about 3 weeks, no charge. After this, the tablet never swith on anymore and DX will not return you the money due to their return I... Read more

Impression:Never buy anymore;

1 0 1

• posted byBolivok on 04/18/2015

Pros: Strong processor, lots of RAM, KitKat runs flawlessly, the hi-rs retina screen has good viewing angles, and good brightness. Sim card slot well hidden. I have ordered a black case for it, it has a magnet in the cover, so it switches the display off by closing the case. Cons: No charger in a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere