DX » Community » Reviews » CUBE TALK9X Android 4.4 WCDMA 3G Phone MT8392 Octa-Core Tablet PC w/ 9.7", 2GB, RAM 16GB - White
Customer’s impression:
good perfect None Happy Buen producto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byj70h on 12/16/2014

pros: easy to use. I put sim card in and power on.... 10sec and devise is operational. It recognize finish 3G and google play apps. Display is great HD movies and pictures looks amazing. cons: Device is quite a heavy. I like it but maybe all doesn't Camera pictures looks ok, something u could expect ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byledabgal on 12/08/2014

Good Price,low weight, I good table and low price, easy to use and with the las android release. A bit problems to connect with the wifi and GPS. Woks with google play without problems. I have played with it, and any problem with the games that I have used. Read more

Impression:Fast,Low price,weight;

0 0 0

• posted byasenen on 11/15/2014

A la altura del iPad Air 2 pero 4 veces mas barato. Muy recomendable. Ningun problema de envio ni de aduana. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byx3510 on 10/07/2014

Not rabotaet Google chrome Opera Yandex browser. Mozilla works. Also problem with flash player. Is not supported yet have a file system structure in addition to fat 32 from which on the map is not to download movies more than 4 GB. Developers P.O. understand. and apparatus excellent battery beast. Not ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byilinei52 on 10/04/2014

Это реально клёвый планшет. Можете не задумываясь покупать. Он далеко оставил конкурентов. "+" 1) Батарея 2) Работа приложений 3) Комплект впихнутого железа. "-" 1) Дисплей не так хорош и не дотягивает до ritina. На zte grant x дисплей лучше чем тут. Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 1

• posted byKARIM0ElAbid on 10/01/2014

Tablet have reached during the period of 22 days from shipment. the Tablet in good condition, and is fully compatible with the descriptions Active, large-sized and has a high capacity to run all applications. I am very happy with this experience of DX thank you very much . Read more

Wonderful Tablet , Thank You DX Wonderful Tablet , Thank You DX Wonderful Tablet , Thank You DX Wonderful Tablet , Thank You DX

Impression:good,Happy,I ♥ DX;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcvent on 09/22/2014

Pros: It is powerful and fast. Screen looks really good. Android KitKat works smoothly. Excellent RAM, good capacity and good Bluetooth, WiFi and SD card expansion. Sound is above average for the price. Cons: No HDMI connection, little heavy (but not much). Difficult to find a quality cover for it. Read more

Impression:Nice and powerful tablet!,I'm really happy with the purchase.;

1 0 8

• posted byMario59 on 09/01/2014

pros: exelente pantalla con buena imagen y angulo los 2 gb de ram ace que android fluya muy bien. contra: en las especificaciones del micro dice que es un ocho nucleo a 2ghz y en realidad es 8 nucleos 1,7ghz. no viene con cargador. cuando lo abri venia con una buena caja bien protejido con esponjas y ... Read more

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byjames50a on 09/01/2014

pros:Screen resolution is very high, Speakers can go up to a good volume, very fast tablet. Got this tablet for my dad and so fare he hasnt had any complaints with it. cons: audio quality when volume turned up is ok but not great by any standard. Firefox seems to have some issues on this device for some ... Read more

Impression:Solid tablet;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections