DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Nokia 5800
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvimann on 11/13/2013

Very cheap, it's easy to apply, transparent and non-reflexive. Has instructions on how to apply and a cleaning cloth. You can also reapply if you don't get it right the first time. Comes protected by cardboard packing, so that it doesn't get damaged during transport. The only con i could find is that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpseixas on 06/10/2011

I bought it for my 5230, and fits perfectly. Very transparent, non-reflexive. It doesn't use any glue, so you can change without any problem. It's easy to install. No cons at all. Maybe the cloth is too small, but I just don't use it. It protects your cell phone screen. If it get scratched, you can buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpseixas on 06/08/2011

I bought it for my Nokia 5230, and fits perfectly. Very transparent, non-reflexive. It doesn't use any glue to attach to your cell phone, so you can change without any problem. There is no con at all. It protects your cell phone screen. If it get scratched, you can buy another one and you screen is new ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections