DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Cell Phone Lithium Battery Charger (US Plug/100V~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

- if you have a cellphone with a removable battery you have to buy something like that, but it suits also for cameras baterry among others. - Universal size, so that you can use every kind of battery. - LED Indicator / charging very fast - the plastic seens like will broken soon, but I already had this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarlankarlos on 05/30/2013

- It comes with complete packege; - It's working properly; - Very cheap for so much quality; - It is needed when you buy an extra battery for your cell phone; - It isn't known brand; - The shipment and delivery took about 40 days, I wish this came faster, maybe at the future; - I recommended this to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byironsmiter on 01/15/2013

super simple uses a third movable "stud" to keep the battery straight across the contacts. springs open enough to charge EVERY old cell phone and tablet battery I own. Spring is stiff enough to hold the battery securely, but not at all hard to spring out to place the battery in for charging.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byampsi on 11/23/2012

It is of low price, and works with my battery for a phone of unknown brand. It is light and not very big, so it easy to carry around. I sometimes put it in my bag and charge both in my office and at home. The internal contact for my unit might not have been soldered so well, as my battery sometimes would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byceesario on 08/15/2012

- very easy to use - universal size for almost all types of lithium cellphone batteries - variable contact position - handle reverse polarity - cheap - no eglish manual (i found instructional video on youtube) - i have to use USA to EU plug adapter - little round piece of plastic fell out during manipulation,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byriftom on 08/12/2012

- Decent priced. - Very useful for backup or replacement for original charger. - When I use it for charging an old phone battery, it really works. - LED light clearly indicates charging or full battery status Power plugs are little bit vulnerable - I'm happy with the design, it's simple and clean. - ... Read more

Universal Lithium Battery Charger from DealExtreme Universal Lithium Charger - Upside down This charger is attached with non-US adapter Attached with non-US adapter sideview I use it with non-US adapter Charger is on action

0 0 0

• posted byexerramun on 08/09/2012

Very simple to operate. - Small size that fits the battery. - Good fit and plug. Powerful LED charge indicator current / battery full. Universal charger for all battery types (cell, camera, etc.). Because of their ease of use, do not need any manual.- It may not be negative, but contacts must be used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrichardrosenber on 05/23/2011

Extremely useful, i use this daily to charge all kind of Li-Ion batteries in my shop. The device figures-out the polarity by itself, so plug and play. I use it with an USA to EU adapter to be able to use it in the Netherlands. Really no Cons (certainly not for this price) A short manual with explanation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuledontos on 04/30/2011

- it seems that it works well - no english manual - contact pads is slightly stagger When I inserted the battery in this device (and not plugged it into the power socket) - indicator became blue, but other people said that blue means that battery charging finished, though my battery is almost flat...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrunilagabo on 10/20/2010

This is wery easy to use Has no manual, but thats not important. I think it can charge all phone batterys This was defenately a good deal for the price I cant find any cons. Maby it could have an adapter for the power plug, but I was lucky to own one. It has everything you need. Wery smart. The charging ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections