DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Cell Phone Lithium Battery Charger (US Plug/100V~240V)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- if you have a cellphone with a removable battery you have to buy something like that, but it suits also for cameras baterry among others. - Universal size, so that you can use every kind of battery. - LED Indicator / charging very fast Cons:- the plastic see... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarlankarlos on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It comes with complete packege; - It's working properly; - Very cheap for so much quality; - It is needed when you buy an extra battery for your cell phone; Cons:- It isn't known brand; - The shipment and delivery took about 40 days, I wish this came faster, maybe at th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byironsmiter on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:super simple uses a third movable "stud" to keep the battery straight across the contacts. springs open enough to charge EVERY old cell phone and tablet battery I own. Spring is stiff enough to hold the battery securely, but not at all hard to spring... Read more

0 0
  • posted byampsi on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is of low price, and works with my battery for a phone of unknown brand. It is light and not very big, so it easy to carry around. I sometimes put it in my bag and charge both in my office and at home. Cons:The internal contact for my unit might not have been soldere... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceesario on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very easy to use - universal size for almost all types of lithium cellphone batteries - variable contact position - handle reverse polarity - cheap Cons:- no eglish manual (i found instructional video on youtube) - i have to use USA to EU plug adapter - litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriftom on 08/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Decent priced. - Very useful for backup or replacement for original charger. - When I use it for charging an old phone battery, it really works. - LED light clearly indicates charging or full battery status Cons:Power plugs are little bit vulnerable OtherThoughts:- I'... Read more

Universal Lithium Battery Charger from DealExtreme Universal Lithium Charger - Upside down This charger is attached with non-US adapter Attached with non-US adapter sideview I use it with non-US adapter Charger is on action
    0 0
  • posted byexerramun on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very simple to operate. - Small size that fits the battery. - Good fit and plug. Powerful LED charge indicator current / battery full. Universal charger for all battery types (cell, camera, etc.). Because of their ease of use, do not need any manual.- Cons:It ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichardrosenber on 05/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely useful, i use this daily to charge all kind of Li-Ion batteries in my shop. The device figures-out the polarity by itself, so plug and play. I use it with an USA to EU adapter to be able to use it in the Netherlands. Cons:Really no Cons (certainly no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuledontos on 04/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- it seems that it works well Cons:- no english manual - contact pads is slightly stagger OtherThoughts:When I inserted the battery in this device (and not plugged it into the power socket) - indicator became blue, but other people said that blue means that battery chargi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunilagabo on 10/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is wery easy to use Has no manual, but thats not important. I think it can charge all phone batterys This was defenately a good deal for the price Cons:I cant find any cons. Maby it could have an adapter for the power plug, but I was lucky to own one. Oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections