Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byange1983 on 03/01/2014

Very useful to protect his helicopter of the blows to the soil, it was lengthening the life of your helicopter avoiding to have to buy replacement pieces at least initially of having our toy It does not come with manual of instructions, does not serve for all the models of helicoptero.me cost a bit to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJerryBoyle on 11/04/2013

Durability, inexpensive, high quality at a dirt cheap price The balls on the end fall off easily. If you want them to stay, use silicone or glue. So far have had no issues at all, they work great. Can be shortened to fit smaller craft. You can replace the balls with marshmallows that stay on better. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMSNnick on 04/19/2013

- It is very cheap - It works fine - However Not compitable for small R/C Helicopters like http://bit.ly/12rOXB3 or http://bit.ly/11khtU0 (too heavy) This product protects well, perhaps too well. My helicopter didn't take off, because the load is too heavy. Plus: he can not break this way. Now I use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylashidalgo on 03/25/2013

- Light and usseful.Cheap of cheapest traigning legs, well balanced and easy to instal - Arrived competly dissambled - Construct quality is not the best but it's fine for the price. It doesn't come with instructions to assemble it - Nothing to say, it´s a siemple piece. - Install the litle rubbers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeid on 09/05/2012

Price Weight Good resistance Money saver No instruction Holes in balls was drilled inaccurate. They was on different levels, and some of them wasn't completly drilled. It's good to have something like that when you learn how to flight. I stated without it and broke few pairs of blades (extreme too ;)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaka743 on 08/29/2012

For the price a good choice. Rods survived several downfalls. Balls bright - well seen on the street, when the control helicopter Four plastic mount made ??of very brittle plastic. But I did not use. Bad balls are attached, you need to secure stronger Training legs used when learning to fly a helicopter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 07/20/2012

cheap cost and easy to use, helps from crashing your copter. No mistake - those yelow/orange balls are ping-pong balls with a hole (!!!). Agree with others: the entire set could be lighter. In my case was necessary to apply some glue in those ping-pong balls (they were a bit loose). SKU 42116 hasn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytonicnor on 08/22/2011

vesh very useful for training flights by helicopter. a small price to help save your money and save your budget. If you fall absorbs and does not teach much damage. no manual installation. It is not clear how to mount. With continued use flies stops the balls have to be invented. In my case, registered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavomichel on 07/09/2011

Price is great - considering that US$2 could be the diference between an intact or destroyed helicopter. No mistake - those yelow/orange balls are ping-pong balls with a hole (!!!). Agree with others: the entire set could be lighter. In my case was necessary to apply some glue in those ping-pong balls ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkowls on 06/17/2010

-Cheap -Easy to assemble -Fiberglass shafts - Weak central hub - broke on first landing - Not so easy to attach to my helicopter The central node is not very sturdy. It broke after one hard landing. Other parts are OK though, will try to use them without central part. You should attach it to helicopter ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections