DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm M-M Audio Jack Connection Cable (3M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvh04x on 06/29/2014

Made of strong rubber material. Fairly long (3 metres). Works well with no distortion in sound. Plug is not thick enough that it would interfere with a cell phone audio plug. Not much else to say. The cable is not very flexible. Other than that no problems. Has lasted a week now with no problems. Recommended ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBySgUi2 on 05/23/2014

Works perfectly, very strong rubber, well made, and made with good materials. Its really 3 meters long. I use it to send the audio of my computer to my LG TV, and its works like a charm, without sounds errors. And what about the price? It's a great value for this product. I really like it. No cons. Long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrBassie on 02/13/2014

- Its three-meters length is perfect - Both connectors are good quality - The cable is robust, yet flexible - I use it daily, and never had any issue. Own it almost a year now. - Quality wise: none, really. - Price can be a bit lower, but who cares if the quality is good? Standard black color, nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrezna99 on 11/12/2013

Good build quality, it's cheap, it's 3m, which is very long, it have decent audio quality with no noticeable loss, very easy to use, just plug and play None that I can find. It may not be as good for professional use, but thats quite obvious. I use it from my TV to my computer. I use it often and its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrezna99 on 11/12/2013

+ Really long cable, the main advantage is that now i cant plug my notebook from far away the soundsystem at my house, so nobody at the party would spill drinks on my notebook. + Seems a little cheap made but works really fine and has a awesome price! + Like I said, seems a little bit cheap, poor quality,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLamANATOR on 07/30/2013

You get what you ask for. There are no major flaws that you can see in the cord. The build quality is plastic, and is not the highest quality it can be built in. No major cons. Maybe a little too long for most uses but that is what you paid for! Audio output can handle a high level of input, and does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurlax on 05/21/2013

the quality is good really 3 meters! nice silver-color plugs audio quality is very good. wire is a little thin (about 3 mm) cable is not very flexible (looks like its pvc cable) just what it says, 3,5mm audio cable M-M, good quality, good price. I use this cable for my monitor, because the original cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byniele on 05/07/2013

The length of the cable is great, I can use my iPhone finally, as source of audio, and still lie in bed with it. I haven't experienced any audio feedback either, everything seems to be perfect. The cable casing seems to be quite durable also............ I haven't found any cons with this product yet~... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygodzin on 11/04/2012

+ Really long cable, the main advantage is that now i cant plug my notebook from far away the soundsystem at my house, so nobody at the party would spill drinks on my notebook. + Seems a little cheap made but works really fine and has a awesome price! + Like I said, seems a little bit cheap, poor quality,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndyV21 on 10/06/2012

Good build quality, it's cheap, it's 3m, which is very long, it have decent audio quality with no noticeable loss, very easy to use, just plug and play None that I can find. It may not be as good for professional use, but thats quite obvious. I use it from my TV to my computer. I use it often and its ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections