DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Full Range FM Transmitter with Car Charger and Holder Mount for Iphone 3g/3GS
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZoki86 on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Received item same as in picture. Cons:The Ipod connector is defective. Each time that I pull the connector out of the Ipod, wires show on the connector and it is very loose. Disappointed about that. Now I will probably have to tape it or flue it for the plastic to be sec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOwCrap on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to setup. Strong FM signal. Charge iphone 3GS. Can be used as hands-free device. USB port for charging. No nonsense design. Cons:88.1 to 107.9, it gives some static, maybe it is just the city I live in. Not really noticible when the music is on, but very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiskordius on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple to install. Price is very good, compared to local variants. Easy to mount and unmount the iPhone. Flexible tube makes it usable for passenger as well. Cons:The flexible tube is a little to flexible, making it sink or rotate and move. Had to turn it phon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazyArtik1 on 09/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Very clear sound, without noises. If some noises appear - just change the transmitting frequency and it will be good again. * Charges my IPhone while at usage, this way I always have a full battery - charging at morning while on the way to the work and at evening whil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenkan on 05/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Using a FM transmitter is great in the car to avoid having cables and wires running all over the place. Depending on where you have your lighter socket it can fit in very good and since the arm is adjustable you can avoid it being in the way for gear stick, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaaniin on 04/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device is very easy to set up. Plug-in and play as long as you set up the car stereo at the same frequency. The varied frequencies give consumers more options. The flexible arm of the mounting allows ease of view from different angles. Cons:The mount is a bit flimsy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd6500k on 08/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to setup. Strong FM signal. Charge iphone 3GS. Can be used as hands-free device. USB port for charging. No nonsense design. Cons:The goose neck will move around when your car turns. The phone holder arms can be wider. Just barely fit my iphone with case.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycbprado on 06/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Trasmission is flawless, nicely built Very good price Cons:-Does not hold on place being secured just by the cigarrete plug -Phone bay should be a little bit wider. it barely fits an iphone with a case OtherThoughts:There should be an option to attach the full... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylambyy on 06/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have tried a few FM transmitter for my iphone 3gs, this works very well, as a holder/charger and a fm transmitter. the flexible neck will let you stick this in the front outlet without blocking your front window. Cons:88.1 to 107.9, it gives some static, maybe it is jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimjoni on 05/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is really great! Use it for my iphone 3GS 16 gb and it works fine. You can call handsfree, it's charges while you drive and I can hear my music loud and clearly. When I use Tomtom the music fades out! Really wonderfull! If you have an iphone you should buy this and y... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections