DX » Community » Reviews » Quality USB 2.0 Extension Cable (1M)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Happy Disappointed not bad Good quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavatias0 on 01/12/2016

Unfortunately when I received this product I noticed that the female USB port is detached from the plastic housing. Still functional however

Poor build quality

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted bytondapal on 01/08/2016

Nejen díky nízké ceně, ale i díky velikosti, vřele všem doporučuji, u nás jsou takové věci drahé a zbytečně mohutné. Doporučuji

Impression:Happy,Spokojenost;

0 0 0

• posted by10003868 on 01/07/2016

Pros: The cable is very useful if you have to for example charge your phone and the usb port is too far away. The price is pretty good. Cons: The build quality is not the best. The cable is made out of cheap plastic and the one i recived had small remains of hot glue sticking out. Be careful when... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 12/28/2015

Perfect for when you need that little bit longer of a cable or your flash drive is too bulky to fit in a USB port. Transfers at full USB 2.0 speeds. Looks to be made at a very high standard.

Impression:Good quality,As advertised,Shiny;

0 0 0

• posted byYahyaObeido on 12/23/2015

I ordered this for my arduino projects, because sometimes I need a tall cable, but sometimes it's annoying to have a tall USB cable , so I decided to buy this extension. It's very good quality

Impression:Happy,As advertised;

0 0 0

• posted by4054618 on 12/18/2015

This is very slim cable but it do what it should to do. Very Good.

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted byfludwig on 10/28/2015

Pros: large cable for usb, it work.. Cons: Slow charge, maybe is the quality or what.. but when im using for my tablet, it doesnt charge fast enough, so it starts to decrease the battery instead of charging it.

0 0 0

• posted byDiabo on 10/15/2015

There's not much that can go worong with such a simple product. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Impression:As advertised;

0 0 0

• posted byHailStonE on 10/01/2015

Got the product delivered in ~40 days. Te cable is thinner compared to regular USB 2.0 cable. But it works. The fit of the female socket is not completely snug & the slight 2 mm part remains open. Not a serious con but I usually prefer socket which completely covers the Male USB port. Price is I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLamMojo on 07/29/2015

Pros: Needed this, a working extension cable for USB 2.0 Cons: No cons, it's a bit longer than what I needed which is good Comments: I was 100% happy with this purchase. If anyone is in need of an extension cable for USB 2.0, get this product.

Impression:As advertised;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere