DX » Community » Reviews » Quality USB 2.0 Extension Cable (1M)
Customer’s impression:
Disappointed not bad As advertised Great cable Good USB extension cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLamMojo on 07/29/2015

Pros: Needed this, a working extension cable for USB 2.0 Cons: No cons, it's a bit longer than what I needed which is good Comments: I was 100% happy with this purchase. If anyone is in need of an extension cable for USB 2.0, get this product.

Impression:As advertised;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 06/27/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:not bad;

0 1 0

• posted byjeffreyjp on 06/19/2015

good extension cable!

0 0 0

• posted byraul0cabe on 06/15/2015

Pros: Cheap, good for extend usb port Cons: When the load is heavy, voltage down. I can only put 4,8v 0,75A

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted by9373163 on 06/15/2015

Good price

Impression:Usb to male usb;

0 0 0

• posted byevandro1989 on 05/08/2015

from august 2014 to april 2015? please, at least I did not lose the money haha.

Impression:Disappointed ,As advertised,Great cable;

0 0 0

• posted byrotemp on 05/02/2015

To be fair, I'll start by saying that I had bought this extension cable before and had been very satisfied with it. With this one, however, the plastic case of the female side came apart on first use, exposing the metal and wires of the actual connector. It works, though, but probably will not a... Read more

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted byjagobaperez on 03/15/2015

AS described, de USB cable works perfectly. I use in a smart TV to plug a memory stick easily instead of find de USB port in the bask side of the TV.

Impression:Good USB extension cable;

0 0 0

• posted byBadavinc on 03/09/2015

Pros: Very cheap, extremely versatile, can be used as an extension cable, de facto usb hub, in your car .. The possibilities are endless. Appears sturdy and well made. Cons: None in particular.

Impression:Great cable;

0 0 0

• posted byadriakus on 02/23/2015

It is simply a USB extension cable. Very good quality for its price. Could not check the real data transfer speeds; I use it for extension of a USB powered stuff.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere