DX » Community » Reviews » Quality USB 2.0 Extension Cable (1M)
Customer’s impression:
nice Good product Happy Good quality Disappointed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10029717 on 08/13/2016

good product.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 2

• posted by9953703 on 07/02/2016

se siente y ve resistente, cumple con lo indicado en la publicación, se recomienda, solo el despacho fue un poco lento

0 0 0

• posted byrenanpvt on 07/01/2016

Perfect cable for most of uses. Good design and length, also a good price. You can also use the rear usb port (which is better for data transfer than the front one) and let one more usb port at hand. Cons: My pendrive heats up as I transfer data which caused to the plastic part unglued from the... Read more

Impression:Good product,Happy;

0 0 0

• posted by9863063 on 03/27/2016

ok piuha

0 0 0

• posted byfree1981 on 02/18/2016

I needed a USB cable extension and that's what I got for a very cheap price. Highly recommended for new buyers.

Impression:Good product,Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 02/16/2016

Perfect for when you need that little bit longer of a cable or your flash drive is too bulky to fit in a USB port. Transfers at full USB 2.0 speeds. Looks to be made at a very high standard.

Impression:Good product,Happy,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymagomich on 02/12/2016

Is a USB extension and it works. What else can I say?.

Impression:Good product,Happy,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byavatias0 on 01/12/2016

Unfortunately when I received this product I noticed that the female USB port is detached from the plastic housing. Still functional however

Poor build quality

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted bytondapal on 01/08/2016

Nejen díky nízké ceně, ale i díky velikosti, vřele všem doporučuji, u nás jsou takové věci drahé a zbytečně mohutné. Doporučuji

Impression:Happy,Spokojenost;

0 0 0

• posted by10003868 on 01/07/2016

Pros: The cable is very useful if you have to for example charge your phone and the usb port is too far away. The price is pretty good. Cons: The build quality is not the best. The cable is made out of cheap plastic and the one i recived had small remains of hot glue sticking out. Be careful when... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere