DX » Community » Reviews » Quality USB 2.0 Extension Cable (1M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 03/20/2014

-Good length, exactly what I need -Black color blends in with what I purchased it for -Good build quality, doesn't feel or look cheap -Tested with USB 2.0 devices works perfectly -The USB female socket is resessed into the plastic a little too far for some devices to plug in properly. Had to sand down ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytbassakyros on 03/16/2014

Neat strong cable, good quality, great cable length. allows data transfer between usb (helps transferring data between usb and computer without bending down to plug and unplug. no cons that I can think of, cable is great. Great extensions usb cable, I love it and use it everyday, my computers hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPauloCravo on 03/03/2014

Product very good and useful. Greatly facilitated the use of USB in my residence. Excellent workmanship and materials. It worked perfectly. No longer need to be striving to use the USB ports. It was quite understated and beautiful. Recommend this product because it facilitates the day-to-day. Facilitates ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErwinClaus on 02/13/2014

Well built, well finished, cheap, good extension (1m will solve most of your problems), good connection in both sides. I use it in a 3G modem without problems, some cables, when using with high power comsumption, it fails to delivery all the current, but is not the case of this one. The cable look a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprimofer on 01/31/2014

Great extension cable usb, delivers what it promises and is very helpful to me. The quality of the extender is very good and appears to be resistant. It has practical use. It is well done. The cable is flexible and has a good size. Good for using with computer, phone chargers and everything. No cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPecholo on 01/27/2014

Cable alargador USB de gran calidad y buen precio. Conectores tipo MAC que le dan un aire moderno. Buena logintud de cable. Hasta hoy en dia ningun problema utilizado con distintos dispositivos. Quizas el cable sea muy poco grueso lo que le permite gran flexibilidad. Cable alargador USB muy recomendable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrederick on 01/14/2014

It does extends your cable. The build quality is pretty good. The cable doesn't feel like it's going to break with a week. I've been using this item for over a year and it's still going strong. The main con for this cable is that it kills the amp of the charger. My phone takes maximum of .8 amp, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythegianny on 09/23/2013

It does what it says it does! Cable is inexpensive, well made, durable, and simply... it works! I use it to charge my portable devices since most of the OEM cables are quite short. Friend's may "borrow" them from you... you'll probably never see them again... so you'll have to buy more like ... Read more

Quality USB 2.0 Extension Cable (1M) Quality USB 2.0 Extension Cable (1M)

0 0 0

• posted byDefault92 on 09/08/2013

- Sturdy cable. - Good connectors. - Cheap cable. - Good tight fit. - Does exactly what I want it to do. None yet, but I haven't had it for that long. Could be a bit longer, but I knew how long it was when I bought it, you get what you pay for. Just a good USB-cable for every day use, nothing special ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeroyJakins on 08/26/2013

build good quality.. works for my android phone and tablet with no issues.. i bought this caz its usb so other wires can be used such as for apple and android products.. can be used on other devices so universal use... cheap cant find it locally cons.. hmm... NONE.. its 1.99!!! buy it now!! its the same ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections