Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybentoh on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I can't believe i just bought one at this price, getting a local shop to fix will cost much much more than this. Works like the original joystiq. Easy to install just have to view some videos online will do. Excellent price. Cons:no cons as still working for a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZGMax on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap - Perfect Fit - Did the job Cons:-Feels different when your using it -Feels shorter as well -The actual piece your moving around can easily come off - I HAD to replace the analog about maybe once every 3 months? OtherThoughts:I would still buy it, it was de... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonxi7 on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:exact item than the original. Obviously the main thing is the price. For ~4 bucks, it's very cheap as an analog stick replacement. The product itself looks and feels like a real OEM analog stick. Cons:I had no problems with my installation. Turning on the psp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNek0furby on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The instalation is very easy and fit like original one the build materials are good. Looks very nice Cons:Grip on the stik its not the same No instruction manual, no need for but sould be good for "noobies" but turorials can be find everywhere. Can b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUKR2009 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as good as the real PSP Analog Switch Button Module. The same one as the photograph reached. I was surprised how easy it was to install. Cons:Can't find a cons in this product. It works great! There are no cons to mention. It works great! OtherThoughts:N... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynautiking on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compatible to original hardware specs. Easy to install. Less than 10mins total from open package to re-assembly and power on of PSP. Cons:Shipping times posted are not remotely close to actual and required customer service contact to get actual shipping time frame which i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJudithJ on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good quality - Fantastic price - Works well and really easy to replace Cons:- Doesn't feel like the old analog, though it's not really a con. OtherThoughts:Got this after my old analog sticked stopped responding. Replacing it did the trick thankfully. The great thing... Read more

Analog stick
    0 0
  • posted byAlexisgm on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly on my PSP 1000. I changed it in a while. You don't have to be an engineer to know how to install it and it works very well. I've been looking for this joystick in other web pages and the best price was in DX.com! Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:The onl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 11/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect Replacement!! Helped a friend who broke down this part of his PSP. He went to a few shops and they told him the reparation could not be done and he have to buy a new psp. Very lucky you sell this parts for this price - and it was very easy to replace.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byratyz on 07/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as it is suppose to do and installation is not that difficult to accomplish. You can also replace the circular portion which you actually get to touch with your thumb with perhaps a similar part that has a different color that you prefer. Cons:I guess I just got one... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections