This is the original Analog Stick of PlayStation Portable Fat (Series 1000). It's a perfect analog for the PSP. If you broke the analog of your PSP, your portable will be almost useless, so you will need to buy a new one and this site is the best place for this. No cons. Do not waste your precious time ... Read more
1. cheaper to several times the original
2. ease of installation
3. changes in a few minutes 1. not all calibrated joysticks they have to use third-party applications (joysens) for calibration
2. included no mounting screws
3. Some nozzle not tight fit great replacement for the original joystick for ... Read more
The product is cheap and seems decent.
It's easy to change it if you have a minimal knowledge of electronics (maybe only be a little be curious ;)) It takes me only 10 minutes to change it (many screws there, you know).
Do the job at the moment, it is working perfectly with many games i have tested. ... Read more
I can't believe i just bought one at this price, getting a local shop to fix will cost much much more than this. Works like the original joystiq. Easy to install just have to view some videos online will do. Excellent price. no cons as still working for about 2 years!! not intensive using it though. ... Read more
- Very cheap
- Perfect Fit
- Did the job -Feels different when your using it
-Feels shorter as well
-The actual piece your moving around can easily come off
- I HAD to replace the analog about maybe once every 3 months? I would still buy it, it was definately worth the price compare to returning it to ... Read more
exact item than the original. Obviously the main thing is the price. For ~4 bucks, it's very cheap as an analog stick replacement. The product itself looks and feels like a real OEM analog stick. I had no problems with my installation. Turning on the psp and trying the analog out in the internet browser ... Read more
The instalation is very easy and fit like original one
the build materials are good.
Looks very nice Grip on the stik its not the same
No instruction manual, no need for but sould be good for "noobies" but turorials can be find everywhere.
Can be a liltle more sensitive at the begining It need ... Read more
Works as good as the real PSP Analog Switch Button Module. The same one as the photograph reached. I was surprised how easy it was to install. Can't find a cons in this product. It works great! There are no cons to mention. It works great! No problem what so ever with this product.
There are no cons ... Read more
Compatible to original hardware specs. Easy to install. Less than 10mins total from open package to re-assembly and power on of PSP. Shipping times posted are not remotely close to actual and required customer service contact to get actual shipping time frame which is 3-6weeks not 7-10days. Would definitely ... Read more
- Good quality
- Fantastic price
- Works well and really easy to replace - Doesn't feel like the old analog, though it's not really a con. Got this after my old analog sticked stopped responding. Replacing it did the trick thankfully. The great thing about the PSP 1000 is that it's so simple to replace ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.