Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaioShinobi on 06/30/2014

This is the original Analog Stick of PlayStation Portable Fat (Series 1000). It's a perfect analog for the PSP. If you broke the analog of your PSP, your portable will be almost useless, so you will need to buy a new one and this site is the best place for this. No cons. Do not waste your precious time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadolf81 on 02/25/2014

1. cheaper to several times the original 2. ease of installation 3. changes in a few minutes 1. not all calibrated joysticks they have to use third-party applications (joysens) for calibration 2. included no mounting screws 3. Some nozzle not tight fit great replacement for the original joystick for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydalighieri2 on 01/23/2014

The product is cheap and seems decent. It's easy to change it if you have a minimal knowledge of electronics (maybe only be a little be curious ;)) It takes me only 10 minutes to change it (many screws there, you know). Do the job at the moment, it is working perfectly with many games i have tested. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybentoh on 06/06/2013

I can't believe i just bought one at this price, getting a local shop to fix will cost much much more than this. Works like the original joystiq. Easy to install just have to view some videos online will do. Excellent price. no cons as still working for about 2 years!! not intensive using it though. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZGMax on 06/05/2013

- Very cheap - Perfect Fit - Did the job -Feels different when your using it -Feels shorter as well -The actual piece your moving around can easily come off - I HAD to replace the analog about maybe once every 3 months? I would still buy it, it was definately worth the price compare to returning it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygonxi7 on 05/20/2013

exact item than the original. Obviously the main thing is the price. For ~4 bucks, it's very cheap as an analog stick replacement. The product itself looks and feels like a real OEM analog stick. I had no problems with my installation. Turning on the psp and trying the analog out in the internet browser ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNek0furby on 04/01/2013

The instalation is very easy and fit like original one the build materials are good. Looks very nice Grip on the stik its not the same No instruction manual, no need for but sould be good for "noobies" but turorials can be find everywhere. Can be a liltle more sensitive at the begining It need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUKR2009 on 02/02/2013

Works as good as the real PSP Analog Switch Button Module. The same one as the photograph reached. I was surprised how easy it was to install. Can't find a cons in this product. It works great! There are no cons to mention. It works great! No problem what so ever with this product. There are no cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynautiking on 01/25/2013

Compatible to original hardware specs. Easy to install. Less than 10mins total from open package to re-assembly and power on of PSP. Shipping times posted are not remotely close to actual and required customer service contact to get actual shipping time frame which is 3-6weeks not 7-10days. Would definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJudithJ on 12/28/2012

- Good quality - Fantastic price - Works well and really easy to replace - Doesn't feel like the old analog, though it's not really a con. Got this after my old analog sticked stopped responding. Replacing it did the trick thankfully. The great thing about the PSP 1000 is that it's so simple to replace ... Read more

Analog stick

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections