Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFourb3 on 12/26/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hmmm, a normal psp battery? Cons:Only lasts 2~4 hours at full charge.. OtherThoughts:I would'nt buy this if you like to buy 2200 mah battery, this 3600mah looks like a 1200mah battery.. Bottomline:I suggest you to dont buy this! Read more

0 0
  • posted byTidusWulf on 12/15/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:supposedly a really large battery very cheap battery Cons:only lasts about 2 to 3 hours on a full charge charges very slowly can't be made into a pandora battery OtherThoughts: Bottomline:3600mAh? more like 360mAh! this thing's junk Read more

0 0
  • posted byShecool on 11/19/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Another psp battery? -Cheap Cons:-Is suppose to last longer than original PSP battery. This definitely did not OtherThoughts:I needed an extra battery and decided to test whether this truly offered more time than the original PSP battery. I found this one lasted about... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeman0621 on 07/09/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This battery rocks. Works great compared to original battery. Used with other PSP chargers and AC Adapters, works flawlessly. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.704 http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.612 Cons:Nothing to report at this time. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikehunt on 06/28/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's cheap, at least 50 percent cheaper than the name brand. Cons:This battery actually offered LESS battery life than the original battery that came with my PSP. It says 3600 mAh, which is supposed to be double the life of the original. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Even sti... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections