Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChuckNorriss88 on 06/12/2013

As an expert with airsoft, this tri-rail mount will fit my picatanny rail with no problems. Has good weight and it should accommodate your accessories such as mounting a scope of holosight. Adds about 1" of height and in my opinion just as good if not cheaper when compare to the tri-rail riser mount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatute88 on 07/15/2011

- Fits perfectly on an AR carry handle ASA - 3 rails, allow different combination of accesories - Hollow base, iron sight still visible through it - Excellent build quality, sturdy, well machined and good finish - Could be cheaper There's not much to say about this item, a triple aluminium rail that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byModeStorm on 01/12/2011

Convenient to use.It is going well on the riflescope and searchlights.Full set of good balance is disrupted, and everything fits very compact.Very good price compared to other products of this type.Just the right length Rifle Scopes. Writes that steel, aluminum, but it is!Disappointed because routers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspaceport on 11/28/2010

This looks great on the gun even with just the main scope fitted and makes the gun look very high tech. With laser and light clipped on the sides, the gun centre of gravity is still good, much better than clipping things to the barrel. Scope seems to line up each time its re-attached. The locking nut ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeathcapt on 05/19/2010

It's cheaper than comparable rails available around. It's 3 rails, although I'm not sure how many people need 3 rails. Fits very well into ar-15 styled carry handles Not really any cons, It's tough, although The grooves are a little shallow, I would have preffered a slightly deeper cut in between the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections